Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

I've been talking about a dream in my sleep - "we're awakening"...................


Alright I'm buying some christian music asap, some this buisiness not so bad. I can way relate to this song,, been talking in my sleep, we're awakening!
  Know ya know what you are walking away from when you walk away from the flesh! YA DEATH! Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin." No coincidink that I favour the songs about pain and agony. I'm on a death vein these days on my blog, this might even be permanent............our worms must DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our fleshes the lusts of them must DIE Romans 6:8 "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:"
  What ya going to do? Ya going to keep walking in the lusts of the flesh til ya die??????????????? Is that the plan???????????? Agony on either side of the fence, better bleed jesus's death! Jesus sure a lot better to have in yourself then demons and I do speak from experience!
  As I proved in like 4 posts ago, we all going to die one these 2 deaths, going to die anyways! Bestest die the good death in jesus, like while you's on earth, I'm talking about while we are on earth! That we not walk in the flesh no more, but be "dead with christ"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT OUR WORMS DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment