Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I do want to have a clean inside of my cup!....................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
(apostolic christian church of america and living hope church and the rest of the body of christ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo valentine ON) As you can see on this package it says "feel light and clean inside" ya isn't that what most us want? I want that! Luke 11:39 "And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness." These words been man on me, "full of ravening and wickedness" I told one the leading brother's of my aunts apostolic christian church of america today................I need inside my cup to get clean, it just does no good to be in a huff everytime I don't get my way. And it's just horrible in general the idea of having ones inward part "FULL of ravening and wickedness" --------- I want to "feel light and clean inside" : ) light and clean!
  This verse also super spoke to me lately, was just good to hear and on the topic.........John 3:20 "For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." Thank god I don't hate the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I'm willing to go to His word, and pray...............confess my sins, which is a long tally - YIKES! speaks to me "least his deeds should be reproved" REPROVE MY DEEDS PLEASE JESUS! I want my cup clean and light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not full of ravening and wickedness NO MORE!
  Love people, pray for people, no more walking off in no huff cause things didn't work out as I planned!!!!!!! I hope that happens no more. I hope I can humble myself. Be like where I need to be to be saved! Not think myself to be something greater then I am no more! For I recogn we all are but DUST! That's what I recogn anyways : ) Isaiah 66:2 "For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." well one thing at a time myself one thing at a time!
   uhhhhhhhhhh, ya um, so like this weekend...............I didn't do my usual mo, I actually sat by a sister, she was glad I could tell glad I sat by her ------------------ I was glad she was glad. I wish the mush fest stopped there..............I gave my aunt a hug after church and a brother gave me one those apostolic christian farewell thingies which I enjoyed : ) and one sister put her arm around me.............all the warm and toasty I was enjoying much this weekend : ) Oh and at living hope a brother also put his hand on my back and blessed me..........the mush fest follows me with both the churches : ) and I enjoy it at both them : )
   ummmm so uh, follow jesus n'stuff cause uh man this ravening and wickedness stuffs aye, it'll like bite a person in the ..........................sooner or later truuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssst me. More warm and toasty, less ravening and wickedness : )
   Have a great week earth : )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your blog this week. Praise God. We all have a journey, and yours is maturing in the Word nicely.

Post a Comment