Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I've noticed a coming and going phenomina in churches well uh in my area of america : )"........there's a few pilliars to I think out there..........

 Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 

and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Fresh edit the year 2020 I've been accused of being a malicious attacker of the Apostolic Christian church of America so many times by members of their church I now add this verse..........Ephesians 4:15  "But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"
(apostolic christian church of america xoxoxoxoxoo - my ongoing valentine : ) I've noticed a "coming and going" phenomina in churches well uh in my area of america : )........there's a few pilliars to I think out there..........Revelation 3:12 "The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name."
I think it's unevitable this flow of people's coming and going and coming and going in churches (nomadder how much we pray for people's though I think praying for people is not a waiste of time anyways)...........PRAY PRAY PRAY 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
These days I pray every night that I can go to church next sunday - I really do - so far this pray athon is working out : ) which ROCKS! : )
I had a dream last night...........this off the pillar idea I think...........being faithful.........being around..........being in your church involved..............having a active ministry (if that be in your church or like me blog itis : ) Matthew 25:26-27 "His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury." Idea that to do this one has to be faithful I think, faithful to whatever god's called you to, and faithful in sharing god's word so that the money exchangers can uh get that bit of wisdom or revelation god laid on your heart and send that back out to the world and make a profit in the kingdom of heaven off of it.
People often tell me I should be doing something with my art, that that is some talent god gave me and I'm supposed to be using it for the kingdom of heaven - could be maybe some. But I think my faithfulness to god's word and testimonies that spring from that is the #1 importantedness item..........that I be constantly giving the money changers something. For the profit of more souls in heaven and that's some good profit there!
1 Timothy 4:16 "Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee." I am starting to get real zealous to heed god's word...........that when I sew god's word..........salvations stuff starts growing in the garden!!!!!!!!!! Isaiah 66:22
"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain." I want myself saved, and I want to take a few people up to heaven, I want it all : )
Satan he wins just to much on this earth! It's high noon us christians have some wins!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean souls to jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just itching to quote charlie sheen here "winning duh"

0 comments:

Post a Comment