Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

poem - There's no peace with you satan....................................

there's no peace with you satan
there's no peace with you
I tried to walk on your road
in the black night I once thought it was alright
the demons kept me warm at night
gazing through the looking glass
I saw us walking by
the clear stream in the noon day sun
almost grabbed a gun
they wouldn't miss us afterall
those that rise
they rise to fall
in this world of fools and saints
I traveled around in circles
kicking in the dust
waiting for some wind
to light these sails
where did ya lead me satan?
Where's your pathway to glory?
Naw there's no peace for the wicked!
In this sand blown town
we all fffffffff around
not caring where it leads us
don't try to convert me
I'm already saved
it's the pain that bleeds us
to the guilitine jesus leads us
ya I'll bleed your death
I'll bleed your death
so I can find peace at last!
Isaiah 48:22 "There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment