Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm determined to stick it out on the narrow way here's why...................

I'm determined to stick it out on the narrow way here's why...................(and really I am writing this in my blog to remind myself at a future date........I have a journal I write good things I notice in ---- could be in the church out the church just good things I notice..........for when the day looks black as night I can think back)
Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." I'm currently reading "the devil and how to resist him" by gerald vann, pg 156 ish he starts talking about how god's people often aren't rich, it really is the devil worshippers that have the big statuses all to often on this earth. A person could go a long time in jesus who knows how long and reap like seemingly nothing............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I may not reap til I'm freakin 99! It could happen.........I don't know when the hell this "in due season" is but sure seems to be taking awhile - YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews 12:3 "For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds."
But I do have a verse that is somehow uhhhhhhhhh comforting to me these days...........I know this a weird verse to be comforted by (do I look like the typical sort?) John 10:1 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." I see it as a climb up that can take place for me "into the sheepfold" being going to church every sunday which I am currently much about doing...........maybe it's a slow climb.............somedays seems I'm getting absolutely nowhere................people don't seem to like me any more or less..........don't appear to be any more or less blessed by god (that's how I measure the climb which may be the idiot way I won't argue with that! : ) Well isn't that though how we all are????????? We measure our success by how liked we are..........by the car we drive............by the job we have ----------- isn't that how it is for all us???????????????????
In my estimation it's a slow climb indeed this climb inside the sheepfold, agonizingly slow. All I can do is sit in church stew awhile there and see what happens : ) hahahahahahahahaah such is the plan : ) hahahahahahahahah
time and chance happeneth to all, well it sure is likely going to happeneth to ya better in the sheepfold! That's what I recogn! Though I would love being a rock star, dang I'd love it, I'm getting a electric guitar, god'll not mind a little band gigging I'm sure, like I'm going to be a rockstar you have to sell your soul to satan to do that clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
still bahing ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment