Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Romans 8:29 "...............he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son..........."

I listen to kpdq before I go to bed everynight (christian radio station, I've done this for years nights that I have a hard time sleeping I at least am like edified a lot!) Last night was such a good service on kpdq, some pastor was talking about how do you know your salvation is sure, that a lot of people think they are saved and aren't out there. This verse way way way was good for me to hear last night............
Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Pastor talked about how god "foreknew" us the elect before the foundations of the earth......really speaks to me to us he foreknowed........"he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son" You mainstream christians need to get your earholes open and hear this............Hebrews 5:8-9
8Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
I'm going to work harder to suffer in the flesh! Have that ongoing sword up against my flesh...........and I'll still be on my sarong sewing athon : ) but with zeal to follow jesus and suffer in the flesh MUCH!My flesh needs to be down dead and crucified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing but a SWORD for the lusts of my flesh!!!!!!!!!! Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts."
And my understanding of this bible verse was lengthened last night 2 Peter 1:10
"Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" I used to just view making my calling and election sure idea of that as having some big big fancy smanshy ministry but now I see that ain't it at all..........it's all about crucifying my flesh being crucified with christ Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ:..........."
God He can't finish the work he started in you less you/I be going about that work!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 9:28 "For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth." Whole idea of being predestined to be conformed to christ's image requires that my flesh be crucified to it's lusts and desires!!!!!!!!!!! That I be made perfect like christ in the things I suffer, not just in the flesh I've decided but the bad things that happen to me to, that I learn to forgive and love my enemies and pray for them. But also so much so so much moreso that my flesh be dead!!!!!!!!!! So I can have it in my heart to love my enemies and pray for them!
I want to get rid of all the woes me athons!!!!!!!!!! All that that STINKS in my flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometime's I get on such pity parties and they really do nothing for me! The bad circumstances in my life may never change - fact I'm convinced they never will!!!!!!!!!! I want to have it right in my heart for my enemies anyways, love them, pray for them. All this woes me I've decided it comes from my flesh, from buisiness not crucified in my flesh! I hate the stink of my flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready to be good and crucified with christ, that a good aroma happens!
Don't be stinky smell like jesus : ) he was made perfect via the things he suffered!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment