Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I going to work to daily "soweth to the spirit" be in god's word..............

Galatians 6:7-8 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." I'm going to work to read my bible today, make time to "soweth to the spirit" work to make that time everyday I believe that is important we will reap what we sow if we just sow to the flesh "he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption" I happen to be big on crocheting these days, but I going to make sure to crochet and read the bible everyday ----- be a "sowing to the spirit" prettied sweatered wearer : )
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment