Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bible verse that spoke powerfully to me today..........

referenece image by "eyepaint" reference image library www.wetcanvas.com
I was listening to kpdq the christian radio station I listen to have for many years now this the verse that sooooooooooooooooo spoke to me this morning...........1 Peter 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:" That jesus our forerunner right he was "put to death in the flesh" that it even plainly states that right there, so speaks to me........jesus he paved the way to go through the veil that is his flesh........Hebrews 10:20 "By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;" 1 peter 3:18 super spoke to me, this is the way jesus went that he was clean "put to death in the flesh" I'm deteremined to follow jesus on this way he paved w/all my heart.
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment