Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2008

That my outward man perish daily!!!!!...............

   I am gripped to not be anything but a pilgrim on this earth not be friends w/the world!!!!!!!!! James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." That my outward man perish daily!!!!!!!!!!! That I don't be walking after the flesh no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But keep on having my inward man "renewed day by day"............2 Corinthians 4:16-17 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;"

   I'm working super hard lately to die daily, have that outward man perishing, listening to brunstad mp3's every day now -------- that my inward man be renewed day by day (I get tired of reading the bible everyday sometime's) We should all ask ourselves ------- are you alive are you thriving in this earth is your flesh very thriving????????? Or is some real crucifying of your flesh to it's lusts and desires going on?????????? I want my outward man to perish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To die daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Corinthians 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. I am super gripped to die daily ------ it's a fab thing.........that I could draw nearer to jesus!!!!!!! That I could be his bride someday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,"............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment