Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Judgy christians of https://www.reviveourhearts.com/ I AM BROKEN WHAT YOU THINK I'M FALLING ON THE GRASS????????? Matthew 21:44 "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." You can make a list of what "pride" is and "broken" is like that - BUT I AIN'T LIKE YOU ALL I'm hated I can't get friends, I'VE TRIED FOR YEARS, I still go to church but I don't have hope, I'm that makeup wearing "hoar" but not a hoar no hate for hoars at all THAT THEY HATE......(I am a hoar in a sense I'm a makeup wearing makeup babylonian item using HOAR).................they say broken people "have a dependent spirit and recognize their need for others" I RECOGNIZE my need for others barely cause I've gotten real good at doing life solo, but still NOT SOLO I look solo but "cross and skullbones" for the lord so LOOKS ARE DECEIVING and I know I need my cough "cross and skullbones for the lord not on this earth team" YA I NEED THEM. I am DEPENDANT ON MY TEAM THAT ISN'T ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.................

 Makeup babylonian item using "Makeup hoar"

fun 😁👍

Judgy christians of https://www.reviveourhearts.com/ I AM BROKEN WHAT YOU THINK I'M FALLING ON THE GRASS????????? Matthew 21:44 "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." You can make a list of what "pride" is and "broken" is like that - BUT I AIN'T LIKE YOU ALL I'm hated I can't get friends, I'VE TRIED FOR YEARS, I still go to church but I don't have hope, I'm that makeup wearing "hoar" but not a hoar no hate for hoars at all THAT THEY HATE......(I am a hoar in a sense I'm a makeup wearing makeup babylonian item using HOAR).................they say broken people "have a dependent spirit and recognize their need for others" I RECOGNIZE my need for others barely cause I've gotten real good at doing life solo, but still NOT SOLO I look solo but "cross and skullbones" for the lord so LOOKS ARE DECEIVING and I know I need my cough "cross and skullbones for the lord not on this earth team" YA I NEED THEM. I am DEPENDANT ON MY TEAM THAT ISN'T ON EARTH RIGHT NOW.................

But note while some of you are making lists and thinking "aha sheri is a proud chick"

Matthew 21:43-45 "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them."

  Matthew 21:45 the Pharisees (who are church going people) have seemingly no sins, they don't look to be broken at all. And they surely ain't wearing makeup like hoars like me and Dolly Parton!


(2nd pic is to prove that this visual is from "revive our hearts")
which this christian group is in my spam folder so they must've upsetted me before
and I just got curious and clicked on the e-mail they sent me recently
NIGHTTIME WHEREEVER I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This country
this country right here usa
it's damn hard to make friends
and then when you finally make some
THEY MOVE TO LONGVIEW WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Spittin facts so bad today)
Have a great day!

not near as solo as I look
not independant at all
nobody blogs like I do probably not "solo"
Proverbs 11:14 "Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety."

  ---------- I be's surrounded in the "ether" by counsel, the whole entire galactic federation.........................

And ya I want a mansion basically I want to "be successful"
that don't make me proud
I should be the "norm" out there
people should want "to be successful" written in the "proud people" list above
I guess you all should quit your jobs today and quit being so proud quit sucking so bad everyone you all need to be homeless duh like what that chick wrote in that booklet on www.reviveourhearts.com don't desire to be "successful having a job and everything"

Beauty in the Broken

Find the beauty in having a broken and contrite heart with this new booklet from Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth.


We shouldn't judge each other

and we shouldn't make lists of suggestions of how we can judge each other "for the lord" in my opinion

..............but I know my opinion is not the norm

so enjoy reading

"Beauty in the Broken" - by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth.

1 Corinthians 4:3 "But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self."

1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."







0 comments:

Post a Comment