Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2023

Me getting rid of stones in particular quartz cause I feel the "occult" aspects for me was tied to quartz UPDATE (some rocks in my collection are just that rocks - I got like thunder eggs thems aren't occult nothing in my estimation - some them just sitting on my shelf looking pretty they just rocks a lot them is - I do feel I'm maybe done collecting rocks I have a lot of rocks). WITCHCRAFT IS NOT GOOD ACCORDING TO THE OLD TESTIMENT. Though the new testiment says LOVE EVERYONE, aka don't be hating on no witches. DON'T DO THAT. But the old testiment did say witchcraft bad..............don't do that...........bible also says god doesn't change Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."..................

Me getting rid of stones in particular quartz cause I feel the "occult" aspects for me was tied to quartz UPDATE (some rocks in my collection are just that rocks - I got like thunder eggs thems aren't occult nothing in my estimation - some them just sitting on my shelf looking pretty they just rocks a lot them is - I do feel I'm maybe done collecting rocks I have a lot of rocks). WITCHCRAFT IS NOT GOOD ACCORDING TO THE OLD TESTIMENT. Though the new testiment says LOVE EVERYONE, aka don't be hating on no witches. DON'T DO THAT. But the old testiment did say witchcraft bad..............don't do that...........bible also says god doesn't change   Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."..................

THE NEXT TIME I DONATE TO THE GOODWILL
that's when I will have gotten rid of all my quartz points that are according to many christians 
evil ---------- 
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  I hope witches read this, they are banning books in america  christians most of them love to kill witches in america I believe (you can love something you ain't done yet)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOVE IT I BELIEVE THEY DREAM ABOUT IT AND FANTASIZE ABOUT IT IN THEIR SLEEP TO KILL WITCHES LIKE MANY OF THEIR ANCESTORS DID!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st it's ban LGBTQ books
and then the next item of their rooster is probably
KILL WTICHES
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY HATE WITCHES AND WANT TO KILL THEM
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WITCHES.................................
pssssssssssssssss.....................
you don't need rocks
you don't need spells
you don't need spices

Haritaki
and if your me Jesus and
little "cross and skullbones for the lord action" to 💋
Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
I'm not a witch anymore
indigenious jew chrisian black sheep 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Micah 5:12 "And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:"
Nahum 3:4 "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts."

Galatians 5:19-21

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
 ---------------------- verse 20 above, "witchcraft" means real witchcraft there, rocks uhhhhhhhh demon uhhhhhhhhh connecting to, (sounds dumb typing that out to me), spells, potions, that sort of full out witch stuffs.
  /This verse could be dealing with "evil eye" jewelry...............Nahum 3:4 "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts." Nahum 3:4 isn't speaking about people that are doing witch craft full out --------- but buying "wares" of "the well favoured harlot" ------ that's a lesser bad bad
  What God hates I believe................what stew his hide...............is witchcraft or that's one of the things that it much looks to be stews God's hide. 

it's not to late to make a change to not be a witch no more

quit witchcraft if you a witch is my advice

go all "micheal jackson" in life

biscuits and gravy
biscuits and gravvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy







0 comments:

Post a Comment