Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Nevermind I'm not afraid of white people (NO HATE) they are like god trapped in the bible, and the bible says they must trample over the whole earth, so they as bible hostages are just doing what they are supposed to be doing. Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.".........................And facts though this be's the "time of the gentiles" I'm a natural bodybuilder, I can go WEEKS SOMETIMES 2 MONTHS sometimes 2 months!!!!! Not lifting weights, still buff AF.....................native american WARRIOR ancestors.....................

(one of my latest terrariums - I made 2 like this one today...........it was a legit bush twice this size I cut in in half so it would fit in my terrariums..............I cut "ressurection" plants in half every now and then when they are much to big.........I have much experience "halfing plants")
 Nevermind I'm not afraid of white people (NO HATE) they are like god trapped in the bible, and the bible says they must trample over the whole earth, so they as bible hostages are just doing what they are supposed to be doing. Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.".........................And facts though this be's the "time of the gentiles" I'm a natural bodybuilder, I can go WEEKS SOMETIMES 2 MONTHS sometimes 2 months!!!!! Not lifting weights, still buff AF.....................native american WARRIOR ancestors.....................
 For those new to my blog, God thinks He's escaped his bible............John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Hostages sometimes love to be in denial, and/or they have been brainwashed (by the white orb - I speak about the "white orb" towards the end of this blog post I speak about the white orb https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2021/12/my-mom-said-one-day-that-me-and-my-ex.html)
Lands have long had still do have GIANTS
(giants of the land are white people NO HATE)
1 Samuel 17:45-50 "Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands. And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David." - SO YOU GONNA KILL WHITE PEOPLE SHERI
 no I don't hate white people
I just sayin..........
God right, if there is any battle AT ALL, it's the Lords...........
"Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's"
ain't even my war
of course there's giants in the land and they are giant that's what giants are big
I little tiny, over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family (that's over according to my mom - I believe that plenty cause I seen the main family photo album and hanged out with native american aunts and uncles FOR YEARS). And then my dad's side the family, great grandma was a full blooded native american lady. And my great grandpa Jewish man, he was a bit white my grandpa isn't a liar I am related to Marilyn Monroe. 
(marilyn monroe was also tiny like me - ya she was a lucky "tiny one") 
ya
that's why white people NO HATE - they like upload on you tube they get tons of views right away many of them do
THEY ARE THE GIANTS OF THE LAND
I am very tiny. 
bible says not to think more of yourself then you is.............
Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."
  Well if I deem myself a ant, in size in comparison to white people............not actually size wise JUST THAT THEY ARE THE GIANTS OF LAND - NO HATE. Then that is me thinking soberly. 

white people (no hate) should ignore the whole bible they don't have to "think soberly" THEY ARE GIANTS!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 29:7 "The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it." (most my family deems me a satan worshipper and a joke so I really like this bible verse)....................
I quote life today...........
"Your support of Water for LIFE since it began in 2000 has helped provide more than 7000 water wells, and we are thankful for your continued help with the goal of 350 new wells in 2023." ---- all us in the body of christ or most of us can be a part of this HOW COOL IS THAT??????????????
https://lifetoday.org/
my hair is back to blonde









0 comments:

Post a Comment