Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2023

If you do not bear fruit you are "good for nothing" according to the bible. Bought my parents today jam sampler pack, cause my super model sister is going to visit them soon, so that they can have fancy toast in the morning! (my parents and super model sister live on the other end of the united states of america from me)...................

 If you do not bear fruit you are "good for nothing" according to the bible. Bought my parents today jam sampler pack, cause my super model sister is going to visit them soon, so that they can have fancy toast in the morning! (my parents and super model sister live on the other end of the united states of america from me)...................

Matthew 5:12-14

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
 Many white people said hi me today at church (they just said hi that's all). NO HATE - but I'm afraid of white people these days (I don't understand them - nothing more terrifying to me then a people I don't understand that might not like me that much, that killed millions of my people which I can't understand that...............the "we need this land now you must all die" I'll never understand that). I don't get white men beating to death black men either like THESE DAYS -------- what they no value black men for???????????????? All that's at the methodist church me and my husband are going to is white people and black people -------- then me and my husband the 2 native american's but my husband identifies as white. NOT ME................naw. I still go to drum circles. 
I tell you all what
black men can do good!
native american's can and do do good (I ain't sure of what all good black people are doing but I'm sure they are doing good) 
ya white people do good to
I just ponder how it is that sometimes white people don't VALUE other races that also DO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
(I stayed quite for a long time but something about white people completely 100 billion percent terrifies me)
hopefully most them have changed
but where did they go in the 1st place in their brains
that they didn't value native american's lives or black peoples lives??????????????????????????
amen brother that sang this here song!
pps though
I'm not afraid of Goth white people
cause I'm near 100% goth white people would never beat up a black man or kill him cause they pull him over for speeding
the rest of the white people I don't know??????????? AND THAT IS TERRIFYING.

  



0 comments:

Post a Comment