Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2023

I feel sick to my stomach, I don't know if it's the food I ate, or if I got covid 19 at church today, or my ongoing problems with fellow christians being "confused" though I am very clear on my blog who I am, or think I am I could be demon possessed badly?????????????????? And my goals in life - world domination cause I ain't the 1st of the body of christ I'm of the last, well the last probably wants world domination or close to, pry wants mansions, fame, yachts - probably.........THOUGH I AM THE LAST LAST LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND AM SMOKING ALL in lastdome : )..........PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY "BE YOURSELF" WELL HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

 I feel sick to my stomach, I don't know if it's the food I ate, or if I got covid 19 at church today, or my ongoing problems with fellow christians being "confused" though I am very clear on my blog who I am, or think I am I could be demon possessed badly?????????????????? And my goals in life - world domination cause I ain't the 1st of the body of christ I'm of the last, well the last probably wants world domination or close to, pry wants mansions, fame, yachts - probably.........THOUGH I AM THE LAST LAST LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND AM SMOKING ALL in lastdome : )..........PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY "BE YOURSELF" WELL HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

look how nice mansions are..................
the 1st in the body of christ "we don't want mansions on earth we love Jesus to much" - I will applaud this 👏👏👏👏
but that isn't my "location" on earth

me and my super model sister had a good moment tonight
she going through some the same buisiness I am

I at least as the last nacho in the pile
maybe it is justified I should be friendless
yes
the fool that wants to lay by a pool for all eternity a lot - aka me
maybe shouldn't have to many friends

only those that slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave away should maybe have friends
???????????????????

Jesus wants us to rest though.............
Hebrews 4:10 "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his."
pssssssssssss............when you've entered into jesus's rest you mostly donate to charities FOR REALS READ HEBREWS 4:10
or you like work at a charity but like "robot style............like it ain't you doing work.................it's jesus...........................living through you"
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the last of the planet 
talking about galatians 2:20 making sense
I always make sense yo's try me
I will explain everything I said on my blog til you done understand
cause I ain't confused about ------------ beep ------------------------

I ain't

I'm unconfused!!!!!!!!!! Infinity!!!!!!!!!
slaveeeeeeeeeeeee away though martha's
NO HATE
I fittin to lay by a pool a lot
a lot
a lot
a lot
a lot
might clean buy a new swimsuit soon for this summer YO'S
😎 🏄🏊






0 comments:

Post a Comment