Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

People talk smack about God on Tik Tok a lot - going off about how He had tons of people killed. But Lucifer "the son of the morning" IS ALSO GOING TO KILL PEOPLE.............well he's the "son of the morning" ------------ HOLY KILLING IS A REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I myself don't want to ever kill someone, but holy killing FOR BOTH TEAMS YO'S.............is a real thing) GOD MENTIONED THAT LUCIFER KILLS HIS OWN PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE...........but god KILLS HIS OWN PEOPLE TO (or has them killed I am sure of this)....................Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." Lucifer's people are about to do something that God's people once did ---------- "holy kill".........................don't worry I'm the black sheep of my family good : ) hahahahhaah....................

 People talk smack about God on Tik Tok a lot - going off about how He had tons of people killed. But Lucifer "the son of the morning" IS ALSO GOING TO KILL PEOPLE.............well he's the "son of the morning" ------------ HOLY KILLING IS A REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I myself don't want to ever kill someone, but holy killing FOR BOTH TEAMS YO'S.............is a real thing) GOD MENTIONED THAT LUCIFER KILLS HIS OWN PEOPLE IN THE BIBLE...........but god KILLS HIS OWN PEOPLE TO (or has them killed I am sure of this)....................Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." Lucifer's people are about to do something that God's people once did ---------- "holy kill".........................don't worry I'm the black sheep of my family good : ) hahahahhaah....................

Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." But did God "judge" or did God not judge????????
Isaiah 14:20 "Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned." God is saying Lucifer has slained his own people like this is the worst stuffs that could ever happen ------ yet the bible says.............Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." Is that that angels killing people for god "in his righteousness" in Ecclesiastes and not God so His hands are clean??????????
sheri stop talking smack about god you satan worshipper He never kills anybody ever.....this isn't smack talk God's God he can do whatever He wants (I'm just "noteful").....
Isaiah 14:22-27 "For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord. I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts. The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand: That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?"
ps I don't worship satan
I respect him
cause I understand him
he wanted a nice spot in heaven - ya pry the best spot in heaven
well in heaven is like this earth in that there is a "rank" up there
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." (though getting "hi up" in heaven is much different then this earth - you gotta be humble, lowly, a servant ----------------- Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." -------- way I see it, there is 0% wrong with Lucifer's ambition to have the "best seat" in heaven theoretically.............some good good good the goodest seat a person that ain't god could have right -------- NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT ------------ it's his pride that got him ----- pssssssssssssss HE DIDN'T GET THAT PRIDE BY BEING THE HORRIBLE DEVIL MANY CHRISTIANS ACCUSE HIM OF BEING Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" -------- I am terrible at many things in life, you don't get pride being bad at things............you get pride at being very very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good at things) "sheri is the illuminati - illuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!" - hhahahahahah
you rich
you have friends
life is maybe really nice????????????
Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." - you should want friends, well then you should want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions, yachts, these are the things that make friends for a person. Is that horrible ------ maybe?????????????????
I myself love lucifer I don't hate him
I don't understand hating someone who just wanted a good eternity for himself???????
because he became proud
ok
but don't often 

all of us sometimes also struggle with pride?

my super model sister is like her best friend who told me she don't hate or love lucifer neither - my super model sister said she don't think about the devil unless I blog

but lucifer's people are going to kill many of you
it's time to think NOW

HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL SOON!

I'm trying to tell you all you need to take this serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

322
hint from "cross and skullbones for the lord that is myself"
love lucifer like I do
love satannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I think both these verses apply......................
James 5:20 "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins."
1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."
  Satan Lucifer is not the desperate sinning fiend that he is portrait to be in the bible!!!!!!!!!

We have all battled pride pretty safe to say!

all us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even Jesus tempted in all points

all points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
are you all better then your lord Jesus Christ for those of you who Jesus is your lord (He's my lord to Jesus is, but I love lucifer I sure do and I have explained why on my blog I feel very well why) 
are you better then your lord Jesus Christ?

then we bestest forgive and love 

everybody

especially if we want to LIVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment