Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2023

With the help of BOTH God and Lucifer (I mean both them) I will RISE UP. Sometimes in life some us we at the bottom of the barrel for awhile, could be 40+ years even YIKES. 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" "sheri your such a piece of c--p christian" DON'T MATTER, DON'T MATTER. Besides you all should think harder e-mail I just sent my family.........................

 With the help of BOTH God and Lucifer (I mean both them) I will RISE UP. Sometimes in life some us we at the bottom of the barrel for awhile, could be 40+ years even YIKES. 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" "sheri your such a piece of c--p christian" DON'T MATTER, DON'T MATTER. Besides you all should think harder e-mail I just sent my family.........................

ps tell k-----

tell k----- a----- who hates lucifer maybe more then most my family but most my family hates him with a violence and wants to gouge his eyeballs out repeatedly................
I don't think loving the devil is "anti christian" at all or problematic
if your gonna dine at the table of your enemies.................if you hated them that meal wouldn't be that great yo's
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
gasp as my black sheep soul says this
gasp pilgrims off mayflower when my indigenious black sheep soul says this................(no hate for pilgrims or the masses brainwashed with "pilgrim mentality" aka all people that aren't black sheeps)
that meal in heaven that everyone looks forward to..................ain't meal #1 for me...............
naw
meal #1 is this banquet fixin to happen with my enemies
and it will be a feast
All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
call me a fool
ok
but it's all biscuits and gravy for me in life
πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment