Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2023

My form of christianity is very similiar to budhism as a christian mystic. Did you know YOU ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CHRISTIAN MYSTICS?????? RAISED UP SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES. (I am also "cross and skullbones for the lord" I MANAGED BOTH RAISED 2 TIMES I AM - I AM OF THE LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST - THAT'S FINE GOD LIKES US HUMBLE 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓).........................WE ARE NOT THE THINGS WE WEAR OR THE THINGS WE OWN...........this idea that we are the things we wear or the things we own is THE WORLDS LOGIC......................

 My form of christianity is very similiar to budhism as a christian mystic. Did you know YOU ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CHRISTIAN MYSTICS?????? RAISED UP SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES. (I am also "cross and skullbones for the lord" I MANAGED BOTH RAISED 2 TIMES I AM - I AM OF THE LAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST - THAT'S FINE GOD LIKES US HUMBLE 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓).........................WE ARE NOT THE THINGS WE WEAR OR THE THINGS WE OWN...........this idea that we are the things we wear or the things we own is  THE WORLDS LOGIC......................

I know it seems real

hell

bible also says

Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
- because the illusion of the value of earthly goods is so strong on this earth

Isaiah 52:1-3 "Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.  Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money."
 If you are out there spending 40+ hours a week, for a fancy house, fancy car, designer clothing, There's bands around your neck then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially if on top of all that you have tons of highly charged up credit cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWAKE, PUT ON THY STRENGTH, O ZION!!!!!!
Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

ok pssssssss..........I'll watch yacht video's and mansion tours................I like nice shiz man. But psssssssss psssssssssss psssssssssssssssss Jesus don't want us taking thought on that. (I don't watch many of them types of you tube video's I limit that stuffs) 

the things of the earth ain't what's important

how our souls is doing is what is important!!!!!!!

have a great day 😁👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment