Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2023

FACTS: a lot of the christians at the top - WE SUPPOSED TO WRESTLE UP AGAINST! Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." THE BODY OF CHRIST ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." THIS SUPER CLASSY UH WHAT HAVE YOU THAT IS THE BODY OF CHRIST THESE DAYS, IT'S SHOULD BE A PLACE FULL OF ALL THE HOT MESSES OF THE EARTH............HELL CHURCHES SHOULD GET PERMISSION TO BUS IN PRISONERS ON SUNDAY............................

 FACTS: a lot of the christians at the top - WE SUPPOSED TO WRESTLE UP AGAINST! Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." THE BODY OF CHRIST ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." THIS SUPER CLASSY UH WHAT HAVE YOU THAT IS THE BODY OF CHRIST THESE DAYS, IT'S SHOULD BE A PLACE FULL OF ALL THE HOT MESSES OF THE EARTH............HELL CHURCHES SHOULD GET PERMISSION TO BUS IN PRISONERS ON SUNDAY............................

Oh my sheri would you go to church with prisoners in handcuffs
ya
I would!!!!!!!!!!!
ya I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been told by my family I'm just like everyone else
(not the people I see at church, 
I don't think I'm like the people I predominately see in churches)
I swear to you
there are 2 types of people
there are the RIGHTEOUS
and then there is the sinners (some repented.......and also I believe repentance is a thing in stages as well) 
This here is a righteous world
full of little house on the prairians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

full of little house on the prarians 
and you all that have watched
the little house on the prarie know
only about what 3 em were.........real, bad, bad, bad 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
"sheri your trash your satanic trash your on your way down" 

Psalm 75:5-7 "Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck. For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
you can "lift your horn up on low" hahahahahha
that's me
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
god is the judge
not any of you
NOT ANY OF YOU YO'S
(oh many have tried to judge me and told me violently even agressively with a certain violence they have told me what they thought of me - 
one for days on end in private texts)
question
question the people on top in christianity or at least some of them
cause
some them don't appear to be sinners at all
at all
at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
and yes all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god

but some are righteous out there
Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." 
I believe the righteous are predominately running the whole body of christ
and not repented sinners
one them
one them 
I did mention on my blog
and then this person
like immediately defending themselves on christian tv their "stance" 
so I can't mention their name
but they are literally not a sinner
and you all revere this person
this person is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high up in the body christ
................................I ain't sure that that person ever as much as stole a pencil
that 
that is the "face" of christianity these days 
but that ain't what jesus came for
Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Jesus came to save the LGBTQ, the tattoo'd the prisoners, the witches, the satan worshippers, etc. 
the nellies.....................

sheri give up the cause yo
your not going to convince most of the body of christ go to out and get tattoo's and get jailed 
so that they can be "called"
this world is the "Little house on the Prarie" 
and hardly anybody here
even like
smokes a doobie ever

your going to have to accept that sheri
so of course 
they want the most cleanest
upstandingest christians running the show
they ain't gonna to become chain smokers sheri they ain't
they ain't gonna go join biker gangs I knoooooooooooooow you wish they'd all join biker gangs THEY AIN'T GONNA DO IT







0 comments:

Post a Comment