Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2023

If you are like me been treated real bad for years at churches various churches and maybe you don't have a good methodist church nearby like I do. LIFE IS WAR MAN. YOU DON'T LEAVE THE BATTLE FIELD BECAUSE SHOTS ARE FIRED. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." If you have it super easy in your life and nobody up against you like 0% (if not to your face directly, maybe behind a pulpit, or a instagram post cause at least 1 person has beefed me via instagram I'M NOW BLOCKED FROM THEIR INSTAGRAM CAUSE I DEFENDED MYSELF - ya my big sister that isn't dna related to me)?????????? Are you currently a christian then cause my bible says WE IN A WAR.....................

 If you are like me been treated real bad for years at churches various churches and maybe you don't have a good methodist church nearby like I do. LIFE IS WAR MAN. YOU DON'T LEAVE THE BATTLE FIELD BECAUSE SHOTS ARE FIRED. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." If you have it super easy in your life and nobody up against you like 0% (if not to your face directly, maybe behind a pulpit, or a instagram post cause at least 1 person has beefed me via instagram I'M NOW BLOCKED FROM THEIR INSTAGRAM CAUSE I DEFENDED MYSELF - ya my big sister that isn't dna related to me)?????????? Are you currently a christian then cause my bible says WE IN A WAR.....................

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - in a war!!!!!!!!!!!! - only love for lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 I'm a "bonus" goth cause there are like goth's that are like like my family that all hate the devil. ------ sounds like most goths hate lucifer badly. NOT ME. 
I'm a black sheep 
get your oozies and try america!!!!!!!!!
Ewe on Apple iOS 15.4 all the copy paste sheeps I could find are white 
so this sheep
imagine black
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the color black
    Hebrews 10:37-39 "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." - I believe there are 2 main reasons to draw back, or 3, unbelief, fear, fear, shots being fired at you and you want out of "the heat" - oh wait ya 2 reason I think that people draw back ya them 2. 
nicocado avocado
he was recently talking about animals killing each other to all survive 
that that is how life is for like people to
They do what they need to do to stay on top
no hate for big sister or ANY OF THEM I get it

I'm also trying not to be roadkill please respect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

  I mean that's supposed to be the "christian experience" being "troubled on every side"

cast down with only 8 views a day if that like anywhere on social media

or if popular

if popular

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
either way
you won't probably love me
👄
have a great day

0 comments:

Post a Comment