Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2023

Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." If LGBTQ right are "sinners" then there needs to be churches were they FEEL WELCOME (there is 1 such church, a few methodist churches...........one of which I am currenttly attending) The church is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll backwards right now IT'S CATERING TO THE RIGHTEOUS TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME and not what god calls "the sinners".............................

Because I have only like 8-9 people going to my blog a day, and no interaction on my blog which is sad also. I've started commenting on posts of christians on Instagram............................it's very sad out there, many posts have no comments, or if they do it's hearts and "amen" in the "christian online realm" people really have stopped speaking to one another. 

Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." If LGBTQ right are "sinners" then there needs to be churches were they FEEL WELCOME (there is 1 such church, a few methodist churches...........one of which I am currenttly attending) The church is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll backwards right now IT'S CATERING TO THE RIGHTEOUS TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME and not what god calls "the sinners"

(I like of course blanked out their name - I'm all being considerate many people don't want nobody to know who they are -------- or at least in my family, my mom has basically told me she don't want me talking about my family much at all - but my family must be the norm)
I copy and pasted above so it's easier to read...................
ahoy_sheri_is_a_pirate
John 8:7 "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." --------- like the bible says..............Luke 5:32 "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." If LGBTQ right are "sinners" then there needs to be churches were they FEEL WELCOME (there is 1 such church, a few methodist churches...........one of which I am currenttly attending) The church is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll backwards right now IT'S CATERING TO THE RIGHTEOUS TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT HOME and not what god calls "the sinners"

ahoy_sheri_is_a_pirate
but like jesus's best friend was a ex prostitute and some even say mary magdeline was Jesus wife on the internet (she sure was around him often...........if Jesus were to of had a wife that wouldn't of been him sinning either). Jesus was also very nice to the lady that was about to be stoned to death for being caught in adultery. He was compassionate.

hey lgbtq fellow sinners 👄 - pray for me, I maybe am out of hand trolling christians on instagram LOVINGLY THOUGH I'm lovingly trolling them (while they pretty safe to say are wanting to kill me badly)

I won't bash your sinner selves upside the head like most the body of christ thinks is the "most saintly" Jesus like thing to do -------- naw I'm a methodist the branch of methodististist that loves the LGBTQ
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

special ps..........................

most my friends in high school they deemed me and a guy named christopher to be "the most saintly" 

so much so 1 party BOTH ME AND CHRISTOPHER WEREN'T INVITED

I was invited to more parties then him

I cannot speak for him

but I can speak for myself

oftentimes

the biggest "sinners" 

are the people that look the most like saints

little do my high school friends know unless they've been to my blog

even back then compared to me THEY WERE AMATEUR HOUR

..................how comes that sheri

well

if your gonna sin real good

you wouldn't want to look like a sinner would you??????????

no

you'd want to in high school be the basically leader of the anti drugs and alcohol organization REACH - for example

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you'd want to volunteer at many many things

yes

many

.......................................................................

I'm saying this cause 

sinners come in many shapes and forms

and they are EVERYWHERE

I REPENT

I behave all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me not behaving oooooooooooooooooo my not behaving ooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo we'd have riots on the streets and people would be killing each other if I was like not behaving 


0 comments:

Post a Comment