Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2020

I've been the leader of the "cult of personality" on this planet for sometime - the predicament of having a flesh with a sinful nature is real (we want friends, we all want to be liked). Loving myself according to the bible is very bad 2 Timothy 3:2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," I have thourougly sickened myself with my love for myself if I could barf myself out I would nearly somedays!!!!!!!................

 I've been the leader of the "cult of personality" on this planet for sometime - the predicament of having a flesh with a sinful nature is real (we want friends, we all want to be liked). Loving myself according to the bible is very bad 2 Timothy 3:2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," I have thourougly sickened myself with my love for myself if I could barf myself out I would nearly somedays!!!!!!!................

John 3:29-31 "He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all."  (take note of the end of John 3:31 "he that cometh from heaven is above all" ya you all might think - ya Jesus..............and you are right about that..............but also I think it's people with the "word of god" that aren't coming at you with their fleshes..........or maybe not all the time cause we do have sinful natures that we are in a war with........and some of us are valley girls such as myself and well shopping it happens. He that cometh from heaven is above all ------ so all the likes on the you tube videos though lovely video's that some people have and probably even saved girls that like to shop most of them....................that isn't "where the real value is" Like ever ------- it's a mirage. I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty a billion % we've been hitting like buttons for "mostly a mirage" --------- mostly a mirage cause the content is real that people are posting..........................and the hitting of like buttons people do is also real. 
God is the realist! 
yep not even Iggy Azaleah Or me!!!!!
(refer to Iggy's music video where she sings "1st thing 1st I'm the realist" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w course she meant that in a different way, as have I, but truelly God is the realist)
  John 3:29-31 I try and put whole lumps of verses together deal with them at a time, to get a verse in context....................."decrease" in verse 30 above...............doesn't mean "sheri can't speak anymore" -------- I do need to be in the bible more. Speak about god's word EVEN MORE. 
  And I want to.................cause I really do sicken myself with my love for myself somedays.
   But this is "our fleshes" this is how our "fleshes" are.....................
Romans 7:17-19 "Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do."
   We want to many us girls to buy a bunch of cute clothes each week ----- especially in this quarantine time of life of the "coronavirus". And then do a "shein haul" maybe on you tube????????? (it might happen........I shop there all the time, might as well do a haul)
SHERI 2023 - I QUIT SHOPPING AT SHEIN ENTIRELLY WHAT A YEAR AGO MAYBE LONGER THEN THAT. 
I AM NOT FOR
THE TRAFFICKING OF WOMEN FOR POVERTY WAGES.................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/01/this-morning-sex-trafficking-tik-tok.html
Sheri 2023 buys most of her clothing from a thriftstore....................I buy thrifted cute items that are either black already and cute, or cute and could be dyed black. 
  I'm going somewhere with this. I need to decrease and Jesus needs to increase in my life!
   Man shall not live by bread alone!
Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."
   That's all I have to say for today. Maybe the bulk of my ministry these days is to remind people, to be in god's word?????????  Cause these last days are like in the days of Noah..............they married, they partied........................they didn't think about the flood coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in this case the judgement of god about to come, on the earth) 

Luke 17:26-28 "And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;"
  Please do pray for me, cause I love myself, I do, I know I do. I love myself a ton, I love myself desperately............I would even use the word "desperate" I am afflicted, with love for myself.
    Only thing I don't like about myself is the teeny bit of flab on my stomach, but via using bodybuilding "hot cream" it's almost gone 😁 
  💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
RIP MYSELF 😁
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
ps.....at the moment the photo on the "About me" area of my blog, is me showing how my palm is like Marilyn Monroes. I believe my grandpa that Marilyn is a distant relative, down to her hand, same hand, same style of M...........
I like it - and that's pry real bad to
I shouldn't love myself pry
I really struggle with the idea of hating myself
I have a hard time with that
but
think idea is be in god's word everyday and in that "decrease" and have Jesus "increase" 👍




   


0 comments:

Post a Comment