Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Video blog post: Life isn't about "stopping the storms" unless you are Jesus Christ the Lord, it's about learning to dance in the rain. Even if I'm doomed to hell, it'll be ok. Because I love people and there are some people that love me (we all have a tribe somewhere even if you haven't found your tribe yet)...................

Video blog post: Life isn't about "stopping the storms" unless you are Jesus Christ the Lord, it's about learning to dance in the rain. Even if I'm doomed to hell, it'll be ok. Because I love people and there are some people that love me (we all have a tribe somewhere even if you haven't found your tribe yet)...................

 Ps...........Yes this is me trying to "think positive" it's important to think positive. Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." But at the same time I'm severelly aware that right now tons of people around the world thanks to Covid-19 are unemployed. That this is a particularly bleak time. 

Finally now I have a fake leather choker so now I look like a goth. 

See now I look goth 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
One goth website said, that your choice in necklace sets the "tone" for your whole look, I believe that can actually be the case!
  There's I believe always reason to "think positive" cause we are surely all on a team like I said in the description of the song above "'""Some days I feel alone.....I know I ain't the only one. I am here to remind myself and us all that we are all part of a team. (either team lucifer or team jesus.....either way a team....and therefore some people somewhere should care about us eventually : )"""""
  It pry does look like people aren't "caring" about me, but I promise you all "they" are, it just isn't clear as of yet whether "they" are a bunch of lucifer's people, or Jesus's people?????????? Either way 👍 Maybe both also thumbs up 👍
  I know I have a few of Lucifer's people caring about me.............I do know that for a fact right now. #fact
   (sheri that's because your a devil loving skeez on your blog and your you tube) - um ok

via GIPHY  

  •  Um so like uh I hope I helped all your positive thinking out today 👍 And uh, my brother in law andy has covid-19 and could use prayer. I don't think he's in the hospital, but still that sickness is like no fun. 
  •    
  •    

0 comments:

Post a Comment