Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

God told me in the womb "Just trust in me everythings going to be ok - there'll be ruff times but things are going work out" THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE WORKING OUT RIGHT NOW. There is 1 song by ozzy........I cannot tell you the amount of times I listened to that song after what I prayed in the year 2013 involving LUCIFER - me walking around wigging out making ozzy look like some amateur spaz saying out loud "it's just a hand in the bush" " just a hand in the bush" that's all.......................

  God told me in the womb "Just trust in me everythings going to be ok - there'll be ruff times but things are going work out" THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE WORKING OUT RIGHT NOW. There is 1 song by ozzy........I cannot tell you the amount of times I listened to that song after what I prayed in the year 2013 involving LUCIFER - me walking around wigging out making ozzy look like some amateur spaz saying out loud "it's just a hand in the bush" " just a hand in the bush" that's all.......................
The devil is attacking me. 
 I hardly ever scream so, fffffffffffff the lyric of this ozzy song above........."I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming here"
 I hardly ever scream, I am like a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal bad harley gang.........

via GIPHY

 But you gotta love our adverary the devil, his consistancy is...................
Mark 3:26 "And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end."
Bestest I be all attacked like this by lucifer and his men, like other christians experience, because hey he is our enemy, I know you all don't like to admit lucifer's ever attacked you ever (most you all like to make it out, like your lives been roses of everything fresh "stay blessed" many chrisitans tell each other as if a adversary lucifer never bothers them at all ever....................gafaw)
........you know bestest I have things going good for my life in Jesus 👍
Have a great day!
For those of you that didn't grow up a christian, heck maybe you've been attacked by lucifer.........John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  I recommend like finding a good church. Give your life to the lord Jesus Christ, get baptized. And then just go about this..............
Ephesians 6:16-18 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"
  All sermons stink in my mind, ever since not 1 but 2 pastors preached a certain vocation in the body of christ don't exist anymore.................I've been basically loathing allllllllllllll sermons, mens sermons, womens sermons (they just parroting the men, else they wouldn't be standing where they are in the triangle). So I'll read my bible today as 'I've been doing...................read a few extra pages today of the bible YIKES.
The "coronavirus time of life" that's what I call the year 2020, I've been trying different hairstyles, my hair today. I ended up crocheting this hair to this beanie hat, now I look like a marilyn monroe cat burglar and I am here for this look 💓







0 comments:

Post a Comment