Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2020

I don't think I have anything to blog anymore? I'm going back to my dad in heaven soon : ) someday girls will be valued on the earth to good news Jeremiah 31:22 "How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man." I'm going back to my dad real soon : )..................

 I don't think I have anything to blog anymore? I'm going back to my dad in heaven soon : ) someday girls will be valued on the earth to good news Jeremiah 31:22 "How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man." I'm going back to my dad real soon : )

  I add a song..............



via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment