Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2020

I know many look at me and pry deem me a very bad sinner, because I'm so good looking (that's why people). But I tell you all the truth, it's actually better to sin a little Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." All you puritan's everywhere especially in the USA you are wanting to die real bad and you should go see counselor's for that - you have me truelly concerned...................

I know many look at me and pry deem me a very bad sinner, because I'm so good looking (that's why people). But I tell you all the truth, it's actually better to sin a little Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." All you puritan's everywhere especially in the USA you are wanting to die real bad and you should go see counselor's for that - you have me truelly concerned...................

   The "sin bus" wasn't supposed to "end" via our pious wholesomeness.............."what the, sheri, this is puritan milk churning Univted States of AMISH america" - I fully understand that.

1 John 1:8-10 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
 Yep I suspect, Jesus Christ the lord, wants us right to confess our sins in prayer................mine you all know what that is
I looked fabulous today lord - that's so bad 😂👍I mean sad face 😢
What I gonna do, I been listening to beyonce a lot.........................
what I wanna be "eliminated" for I don't want to be "eliminated"?????????????
 But anyways, Jesus plan is to get us killllllllllllllllllllllled - think about it............
"................he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
  And what happens to the overly righteous?..........................."All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness," Quotes are just from verses above. I mean CONNECT THE DOTS THEY ARE RIGHT THERE. 
  And then not only are you dead, your not slaying with Beyonce anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"ok sheri is clearly a real blonde" 
- that is a real genious
#mathin
 Not a apostle either cause supposedly apostles don't exist no more so guess whhhhhhhhat I'm a normal human being and this is a normal human beings blog post - slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayinnnnnnnnnnnn 👍
   And Jesus admitted he wants to kill us I believe in the bible........Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."
  I see you God, I see you, I respect this. But thing is, unlike the rest of puritan churning butter america..........................I ain't really like suicidal like them. 
You all though are tragically suicidal and should go to tons of counseling for that "butter churning puritan america"


via GIPHY

Have a great terrible day Puritan's 😁





0 comments:

Post a Comment