Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2020

Be awake, the things of the flesh, of the world aren't what's of value.......................

Be awake, the things of the flesh, of the world aren't what's of value.......................
   And if you "make it" --------- you might very well be surprised what's on the other side of that there lawn. 


via GIPHY

Mortify "therefore your members which are upon the earth" the bible says below, you know what mortify means. You don't run to that stuffs no more. Wait I get the definition..........


mor·ti·fy
/ˈmôrdəˌfī/
verb
  1. 1.
    cause (someone) to feel embarrassed, ashamed, or humiliated.
    "she was mortified to see her wrinkles in the mirror"
    Similar:
    embarrass
    humiliate
    chagrin
    shame
    discomfit
    abash
    horrify
    appall
    crush
    Opposite:
    be pleased
    be proud
  2. 2.
    subdue (the body or its needs and desires) by self-denial or discipline.
    "return to heaven by mortifying the flesh"
    Similar:
    subdue
    suppress
    subjugate
    control
    restrain

  Colossians 3:4-6 "When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"
  I was told I was asleep today, and then I e-mailed my family and told them I ain't asleep I'm "wide awake" like Katy Perry. 
 Katy Perry she clean knows "oh if I dress sexy" -------- she's "wide awake" she knows!
 SHE KNOWS PEOPLE!
 "Sheri what the heck are you telling us, Katy Perry is a hellian headed to hell" - uh you don't know that??????????????????
 She would be better off though without all the "witch" aspects to at least 2 of her "performances", if she's really trying to look like a christian. But I love witches so, I ain't bothered by any of that, but I know the rest of a ton of the body of christ is. 
  I also love lucifer....................also that is a not common state of a christian to be in. Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
   I'm right now thinking about deleting my instagram account it's annoying, but being on this planet in general is annoying to me at the moment.............................
cause I know how sex driven this world is
how vain this world is
 Did you all know even being alive is vanity?
   Ecclesiastes 3:18-20 "I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again."
  There are christians out there (they judged me 1st so I can talk) with their "modest hairstyles" and " modest clothing" deeming themselves not vain at all
 HELLO THAT ALSO IS A TYPE OF VANITY
WORSE VANITY THEN MINE EVEN
EXTREME VANITY
  The worst vanity is when you sit in front of the mirror and tell yourself or in prayer to god, say that you ain't like them other sinners.........................
   Luke 18:10-12 "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess."
  I'm of team publican all the way these days................preferring to be the dink in the body of christ I am. 
I am preferring even to be hated by you all. 
rather then to cling to vanity
(I'm talking the worser sort of vanity -
the worser sort that would deem some individuals to be "lesser then filth" not to even associate with)
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children." "Sheri your plotting to go to some bar or club on the regular once coronavirus is over hugh?" -------- hell ya. I want to be like the lord, I don't want to be all super pristine with my clothing and my hair telling god how awesome I am in prayer every night or just clean hating on people in general - I don't want to be like that!
  Matthew 7:22-24 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:" Being awake, means you realize, that this world wants you money. That everyday there is advertisements of things to buy this world would even love much to make your actual body into "merchandise"
 Being awake is realizing what's going on. God is displeased with those laying up treasure on earth and that aren't "rich" towards him. Lay of treasure in heaven! Don't buy the designer hangbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc. 

Luke 12:20-22 "But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on."
  That all said I'm not giving up bodybuilding, who knows if it'll go anywhere...............but at the same time I'm AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 For even fellow christian ladies I recommend if not wearing crop tops like me, cause you have aspirations to be something "big" in the body of christ (I understand)...........wear form fitting shirts, cause what's happened with me in the past, is I just hid under super baggy clothing all the time. Cause girls, ladies, womens bodies are judged all the time and baggy clothes in my mind provided a break from that. But what happened to me time and time again was..............I got a few times super fat and didn't realize it til things were super bad. But when you wear crop tops, your waist and how it looks it right there..............I find basically that crop tops keep me accountable, and it's working out for me!!!!!!
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment