Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Video blog post: I do NOT idolize anybody, not myself (that's a given in my mind, but to be clear) and not even Marilyn Manson (I ain't wishing to elaborate on why I do not idolize Marilyn Manson though)........................

Video blog post: I do NOT idolize anybody, not myself (that's a given in my mind, but to be clear) and not even Marilyn Manson (I ain't wishing to elaborate on why I do not idolize Marilyn Manson though)........................

 Webpage I quoted above: https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/24/7-little-known-benefits-of-having-melanin-rich-skin/
  One of the christian instagram um users I follow inspired this blog post, they put up basically this bible verse, and I got to thinkin "sheesh I better blog about how I don't idolize anybody cause most the body of christ from my personal experience in various churches is chalked full of judgy haters...........so I bestest make my stance on things super clear"..........................Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."
   But most christians can't even help themselves, I would go as far as to say most pastors don't teach their churches to love each other, but to hate and judge each other (on the sly they will, they'll say don't associate with this person or person b, or person c, or person d) But Jesus wasn't on this earth judging and hating like some you all..........no..................Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
  I mean I've been basically shut out of the body of christ my whole life, who could even fathom all the christians that should've loved me, should've wished to speak to me after church and they didn't. 
  And it's not that they didn't have a lack of chance, cause when I go to a church I am usually very dilligient to be there, on wednesday nights, and sundays, or saturdays as it has sometimes been for me. 
  I know how I look to them, I am not naive. 
I look like a potential witch (wear my necklaces cause I'm a empath I stopped doing witchcraft)
I look like a sinner
I look like a health obsessed bodybuilding idolater which I don't even know if that is even something real? But I wear crop tops nowdays and so have made my image to other people even worse.
   Pretty well the entire top of the bodybuilding community is on steroids, I am not about to idolize steroids users, and natural bodybuilders such as myself I'm also not about to idolize them, why would I idolize them if they are accomplishing smack the same buisiness I am???????????????
1 Corinthians 10:14 "Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry."
Garth from waynes world.............."It's like people only do things because they get paid and that's really sad" --------- freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng amen soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
Little, Yellow, Different 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment