Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Video blog post: Don't worry Black American's, I got's you............Uncle Gang Gang the white 40+ chick version got's you. I AM A DORK WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME EARTH? And I'm a space alien!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

  Don't worry Black American's, I got's you............Uncle Gang Gang the white 40+ chick version got's you.......................I AM A DORK WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME EARTH? And I'm a space alien!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
  Messed up and called African American's African American's in the video below --------- old habits die hard ---------- I was told to call them African American's for years.
 If you to wish to help the Black American's where you live..........https://naacp.org/

 I chose the Marilyn Manson song "Half-Way And One Step Forward" to sing today cause we need to care about each other. 
   Whether that's via our time or our money or both we need to care. 
Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." 
  I've been told my whole life. Don't let anybody see your good deeds or else you will loose your reward in heaven. But what else does the bible say.............
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." - well hallelujah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment