Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2020

What if Covid-19 is one of the "EVIL DISEASES OF EGYPT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deuteronomy 7: 15 "And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee." Idols mentioned in this bit of the bible I think it's no coincidence, these idols same idols there are today some of them wood and stone, etc. literally forced God's hand with "EVIL DISEASES UPON EGYPT"................ welllllllllll I surely deem Covid-19 to be a very evil disease very evil........................

What if Covid-19 is one of the "EVIL DISEASES OF EGYPT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deuteronomy 7: 15 "And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee." Idols mentioned in this bit of the bible I think it's no coincidence, these idols same idols there are today some of them wood and stone, etc. literally forced God's hand with "EVIL DISEASES UPON EGYPT"................ welllllllllll I surely deem Covid-19 to be a very evil disease very evil........................
    Deuteronomy 7:11-12 "Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them. Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:"
    Deuteronomy 7:15-26 "And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee. (me sheri interjecting, covid-19 has went crazy, as anti-semitism has been on the rise on the planet) And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee. (me sheri interjecting, I hope "their god's" isn't bodybuilding cause I'd hate to have to give up bodybuilding BUT MAYBE BODYBUILDING IS ACTUALLY A TRAP..................I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN TRAPPED BY IT YET???????????? If bodybuilding is a trap I hope I figure that out before I get trapped by it cause I do not wish to be "snared" by being buff. Music could be a trap.....................looking at fashion models in magazines could be a trap???????????????? facts the usa the world even could have many gods many gods many gods that are not God)
 If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them? Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the Lord thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt; The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the Lord thy God brought thee out: so shall the Lord thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid. Moreover the Lord thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the Lord thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.And the Lord thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them. The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the Lord thy God. Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing."
   It looks to be to me, God's going to kill everyone, but the jews....................and/or those grafted in of course.
  And we will spit on their gold and silver and not want none of their idols!
 But the "snared" they are really trapped!!!!!!!!! And we should love them, and pray for them. I think you can bodybuild and not be "snared" for bible says..............Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." I think for some people bodybuilding could be a trap, I was just listing that as a "example" of potential "snares". 
 Set the captives FREE pastors!
Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"
  This song has foul potty language so I use the "clean version" but it talks about "the trap" it's real......................there are people trapped out there............
snared as the bible says above 
captives......................
I went off on a tangent in this blog post but for reals, big time bad diseases I think thems "EVIL DISEASES OF EGYPT" like even to this day. 
 I deem covid-19 very evil. 
  Also god mentioning hornets above, interests me, this a very interesting passage in the bible, maye it is God's plan, that the giant hornets of China take over the whole world and kill most everybody????????????????????

via GIPHY

Thems killer hornets, look very killerly!
I mean I'm saying what if these giant hornets 
are in the plan of God????????????
ps though, god's mercy endures forever..............1 Chronicles 16:34 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever."
  God wishes none would perish 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  As far fetched as you all might think some the things in this blog post is...........................giant hornets do exist........................
They exist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment