Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

My current churches pastor said today "We are a loving church" I believe them. I feel they are potentially discounting me and my fruit........you know because I love lucifer. The bible don't say you will know them by their hatred for Satan, bible says Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" FACTS I can love anybody I want on this earth or not on this earth allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I want..................

  My current churches pastor said today "We are a loving church" I believe them. I feel they are potentially discounting me and my fruit........you know because I love lucifer. The bible don't say you will know them by their hatred for Satan, bible says Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" FACTS I can love anybody I want on this earth or not on this earth allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I want..................

John 8:12 "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
  I been told, that if I complain that is "off putting" hey I got the chippery wheel running ------------ you just ain't figured out that's me singing Marilyn Manson songs.......whilst praising Jesus cause my style of praising Jesus is singing marilyn manson songs these days #FACTS.
  You are trying to drive me out of my mind butter churning america. 
(this part of the receipt for the Nazarene church my family currently be's going to, I had to blur out some of the name and address of the church, cause I don't want stalkers on the internet to figure out where I live and kill or kidnap me)
Good fruit is good fruit, 
and I ain't done supporting black american's either (though who knows if I'll keep posting the receipts for that on my blog??????)
Racism 
hatred
needs to end
it's not ok to hate
goths or emo's 
or black american's
or anybody
no it ain't
real darkness is not loving
let's get figured out what real darkness is
1 John 2:9 "He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now."
  "sheri you son of a bbbbbbbbbbbbbb that we want to murder badly don't you the ffffffffffffffff select that marilyn manson song you son of bbbbbbbb you better not do that bbbbbbbbbbbbb"
Hit's the select button....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment