Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Success tip in life. Forgiving people is classy. Poking fun at people even celebrities that you think are a "ok target" is NOT classy. You want to be "elevated" in society, then elevate the people around you (and celebrities to ya) 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king".......................

Success tip in life. Forgiving people is classy. Poking fun at people even celebrities that you think are a "ok target" is NOT classy. You want to be "elevated" in society, then elevate the people around you (and celebrities to ya) 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king".......................
   I am NOT feeling welcome at the church my family is going to right now, but according to julian they likely are projecting THEIR INSECURITIES onto me. Cause oftentimes normies I imagine are severelly insecure. 
  Very few of them would be accounted as "cool" Especially the older ones, they like stuff like watching jeopardy on tv nothing wrong with watching jeopardy I'm just saying they done know.........
THEY KNOW MOST OF THEM
that they ain't actually "cool"

  So you can imagine the type of basically nuclear treat I am to them in their minds. What with my hip crop tops I wear etc. I have to laugh at even the thought of this hahahahahahhahaha but it's true. Cause I've been told by many a people how intimidated they are of me ----------- desperately. 


via GIPHY

  Some you normies need to get your confidence back up, we supposed to have confidence yo......

Proverbs 14:26 "In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge." - "strong confidence" is confidence that is indeed confidence I can read. 
 Ya there's a few negative verses about confidence but I take them to mean ----- have humility to Proverbs 25:19 "Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint." You can actually have BOTH at the same time, extreme "strong confidence" and humility at the same time!
Isaiah 30:15 "For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not."
Acts 28:31 "Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him."
  Like I don't know how to help my town out.............it's looking like my entire town, was either abused or bullied, or both most of their lives...............cause their confidence just isn't there. I shouldn't be viewed as the "threat" I am being viewed as. 
   I think my town needs to shop at shein, just step it up some www.shein.com that might cure you at least for sometime. But you can't buy swag, it's in your soul if ya have it at all. But if you shop at shein a ton.........that'll pry be a good "bandaid" last for a bit anyways 👍
"Sheri though what about having our confidence be in christ" - ya that doesn't seem to be working out in my town I think they need to go to shein.com
I ain't hating though naw........clearly my whole town has been either like abused or bullied most their lives, their plight is ruff yo's clearly. If their plight wasn't dire, I wouldn't be the threat they view me as. Most them --------- there are a few "jive" folks in my town..............don't look like many YIKES. 
ps..........I don't have confidence in the flesh
oh no
I don't ever shop at www.shein.com that well
naw
I like to buy all the $2 each crop tops 😁👍
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." But hear me out though some you all wearing rags out there and your self esteem is low..............
and some you can't help that you having a bad time in the "coronavirus time of life" 
but some you all
could sure nuff buy some $2 crop tops at www.shein.com
   Hey Jesus ain't wishing for us to walk around some heads hanging low, nill confidence, beaten down, sad saps. 
Luke 12:27 "Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." Hey Sheri "swag lord" end this blog post while your remotely ahead yo, we've seen video's of your idiotic shein crop top collection you fool. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment