Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Video blog post: "Replacement theologist" I don't want to be "replaced" I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior (but I still love satan, I am a goth) I in a stepford wives world and I'm Bette Midler..............I don't want to be replaced I really don't..........

(I can't wear makeup wouldn't want to be a Jezebel ----- sarcasm I'd love to be a jezebel but that would hurt my ministry mostly because people stink, not cause there's anything wrong with makeup Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." I've been mostly nothing but beaten down my whole life)
"Replacement theologist" I don't want to be "replaced" I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior (but I still love satan, I am a goth) I in a stepford wives world and I'm Bette Midler..............I don't want to be replace I really don't. Romans 11:24 "For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?"

via GIPHY

1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

👆
Pic of the buffness of my legs today gratis the photoball. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment