Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2020

I'm going to try and squash "vaccine fear" with a video that explains how all the covid 19 vaccines will work. God doesn't want us to be a "fearful" people Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."............

   I'm going to try and squash "vaccine fear" with a video that explains how all the covid 19 vaccines will work. God doesn't want us to be a "fearful" people Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
   Mark 16:18 "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."   
  I've been told the first batch of vaccines has a aborted male babies lung tissue replicated billions of times in it. And so there are people in the body of christ booing the 1st batch of vaccines. I have no idea if other batches of the covid 19 vaccines will also be like that - I imagine they won't????????????????
  For me
1st and foremost as a citizen of the like world (I hope to travel someday)
I owe it to mankind to protect the living
..............so if all the vaccines have this one aborted boys lung cells in them replicated billions of times, I gonna take it for the greater good. 
   And someone in my family said, that the vaccine, can take the holy spirit out of you, because of the rna in it that messes with your dna...................but I feel things are explained well in the video above. 
  Romans 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  - that's 0 nothing nada
  I realize most people are chickens out there, not me. I'm decidedly not a chicken. I was like one day bit by a poisonous water mocassin, I don't advice anybody do what I did.............I was at a favorite lake, water tubing with friends one summer. I saw some nice pretty many colored snakes along side the river...........decided to take a break from water tubing go visit some snakes. Then I decided I was going to pick one up ------ explaining to my friends that I used to have garden snakes for pets all the time that I'm a "snake expert". Well this here water mocassin, almost ALMOST FOR REALS let me pet him.............he definately paused after I picked him up..............and as I reached to pet him............he turns and BITES ME. (he bited me right between my thumb and pointer finger................I sucked the venom out having watched to many "action movies" as a kid, right away as if I was Rambo himself). 
   Well then we had to walk upstream cause that's what we did at this lake 15 minute walk, to the car. Far away from any hospital. For weeks I was sure something might happen to my liver or something. Besides being dizzy......................I was fine. 


via GIPHY

  LIke there is a saying "the only thing to fear is fear itself" My song choices for my blog are often "deep and thought provoking".......................my total mood this moment..................

PLEASE DON'T BE CHICKEN SISSIES!
Take at least 1 of the covid 19 vaccines, 
I mean take you pick. 
 update: Me and 3 teens in my house don't have any corona symptoms. My husband is now in the hospital on the drugs that they gave Donald Trump, and they are keeping him at the hospital 5 days to monitor him. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment