Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Video blog post: I've been attacked on you tube a ton, for saying I want to be famous and rich I WANT FRIENDS Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour." It's not a crime to want friends......................

  I've been attacked on you tube a ton, for saying I want to be famous and rich I WANT FRIENDS Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour." It's not a crime to want friends.....................

video I'm attacked on a slew in the comments section 
cause I said I want to be famous and rich on this you tube video...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew2hC62c5vA
 
 I mean is life a walk up or a fall down??????????? I sure hope it's a walk up. I here trying to scale that there mountain. Romans 8:39 "Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Amen Romans 8:39 AMEN. 
  That's height
or depth
 I'm in the depth right now. I been told by some people to not give up ------ they are right. 
  I ain't the type to settle for mediocrity in my life either. 
I'm driven
I'm on fire
I want to hit the top of the mountain of life and feel that nice fresh air............

via GIPHY

😁👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment