Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Video blog post: One day at the store some young people said "oh she is a GOTH" (they way they said goth, like it was a "less then" thing to be I really liked that - for myself I do like : ) Luke 14:10 "But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee."............

  Video blog post: One day at the store some young people said "oh she is a GOTH" (they way they said goth, like it was a "less then" thing to be I really liked that - for myself I do like : ) Luke 14:10 "But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee."............

  As a goth facts you can just be a attention whore. Which I've been accused by family members and non family both of being a attention whore - ya I openly am a attention whore I took one of the "lowest rooms" in life on purpose! Luke 1:52 "He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree." The "way up" in life isn't what people think it is...............it's going down, it's humbling yourself. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
 I don't know right now if I'm living my bestestest life ever as a "all star in the dope show" at the moment????????????????? I might have to get better at doing my goth makeup!
The pretty ones want to get you high
but they will leave you low and blow your mind for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
They left me low "back in the day" 
Thank God I'm the crypt keeper!
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
💀


0 comments:

Post a Comment