Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Video blog post: I spent $30 on a very expensive gift for my mom today to honor my parents so that I live long on the earth. Cause my 1st (two) gifts I bought her her reply was I quote "fertilizer? stickers? plant spikes? I don't know. Really? Oh honey!" - she hasn't seen these gifts and I didn't fully even tell her what they were........

I spent $30 on a very expensive gift for my mom today to honor my parents so that I live long on the earth. Cause my 1st (two) gifts I bought her her reply was I quote "fertilizer? stickers? plant spikes? I don't know. Really? Oh honey!" - she hasn't seen these gifts and I didn't fully even tell her what they were.......

  For now on out I'm just going to have to send her pics of each gift I buy her and the price tag tell that so that she can better access that it's "good enough" or not. Don't worry people she'll let me know if my gifts aren't good enough. 
  My parents aren't that much like me...........so I struggle with buying gifts for them. I told my mom far as I know all she likes is gardening, and asked her "am I wrong?"
  But I solved the problem cause I spent $30 on this.........
   My mom then e-mailed me.............." Honey, please, I don't want you spending money on me. Please stop. I love you and don't need gifts. I don't. I'm fine. I'm okay. Please stop." My reply - "it is much to late mom I clicked the purchase button."
  Bible says honour your parents else you live a short life looks to be.......................Ephesians 6:1-3" Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth."
   We should buy our parents "good enough" gifts to honour them.......especially if we directly hear them e-mail us laughing at the gifts we already bought them. Cause after reading my mom saying "fertilizer? stickers? plant spikes? i don't know. Really? Oh honey!" It was clear to me then that none of the gifts I had bought her thus far this christmas were remotedly "good enough" and definately not honoring my mom.............I must spend $30-50 I feel now on out to adequately honor my parents, and I should, I should spend around $200 a year on my parents for gifts for mothers day, fathers day, birthdays..........I will try harder this year. 
I'm not trying to live some short life and get cancer bad and die bad. (my condolences to those with cancer bad and dieing bad right now - that stinks for sure)
   Many people in my mom's side of the family got cancer bad and died mega bad. One of my main childhood memories is going to Mc Donalds outside of a hospital. Because one of my mom's family members was dieing of cancer so spectacularly bad, neither of my parents wanted none of us to "see that" ----------- weekends after weekends late at night...........little mini me..................on a carosel I think sitting on grimaces back I was - grimace was a part of the carosel at any rate????? Hours seemed around and around and around I went sitting on grimaces back. And little mini me, was pretty goth, pretty severely goth truth be known, and I always wanted all the details, how bad was the cancer, was she bloated??????????? Was she turning green??????????????? Was her skin peeling off?????????
   And then I was at my grandma's death bed hours before she died, and she died of cancer baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad - she smoked cigarette's for years. 
   I became determined that I wasn't about to die of cancer bad if I could help it...............that I was going to do allllllllllllllll I could do to not die of cancer bad!
  That one relative of my mom, most my life I had a image of this lady.......dieing of cancer bad.............man little mini me's imagination was something else that's what I going to say. To this day you couldn't tell me ---- one of my mom's family members wasn't like bloated and green, with like skin peeling off. And have me like believe you. Cause little mini me was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sure that was actually what was happening to one of my mom's relatives.  It totally had to of been though ACTUALLY that bad. 
  Update on my husband with covid 19 he's well on his way to recovery 😁👍 - thank you for the prayers. 
   And I filmed myself singing this song like a day or to ago.......................
My rendition of "No tears left to cry" 
by Ariana Grande.................
Have a great day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment