Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2020

Pastor on christian radio said "if you aren't hyped for the return of the lord your soul isn't doing good" Well I think I am mega hyped for the return of the lord but my "excitement" is due to Jesus being out of his mind (or so I estimate) since how he'll be dripping with blood (I imagine him with the same crazed look in his eye's Ozzy had the day he bitted the head of a bat THAT'S EXCITING) Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Is that why you are all "pee your pants" hyped for the return of the lord as well???????????..............

Pastor on christian radio said "if you aren't hyped for the return of the lord your soul isn't doing good" Well I think I am mega hyped for the return of the lord but my "excitement" is due to Jesus being out of his mind (or so I estimate) since how he'll be dripping with blood (I imagine him with the same crazed look in his eye's Ozzy had the day he bitted the head of a bat THAT'S EXCITING) Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" Is that why you are all "pee your pants" hyped for the return of the lord as well???????????..........

via GIPHY

   Cause like if your like hyped right to go up to heaven like "pee your pants" level else you know your soul pry isn't doing good (that's how it appears to be "out there" from what I can gather from how excited many pastors over the years have told me I should be aka "pee my pants excited" for the return of the lord. How's that work out if like you like might have to like uhhhhhhh talk about bible verses all day I imagine, and like clean buildings, and cook food..........cause you know you need to be like holy like a ton all the time. And pry like nothing else one can do...................................I mean......................besides like fencing to prepare for armageddon. I mean gasp you wouldn't want to be one of the "uncomely" parts of the body of christ GASP (that's me being sarcastic - I have to say I'm being sarcastic cause people don't have sense of humours no more out there)
    Like I recogn no fun time - cause your preparing for armageddon. So like "down time" when your not sword fighting and crawling in the mud under "trip wires" you pry have to like be like speaking the bible or cleaning, or cooking food.............I'm pretty 100% about that.........cause like Jesus is like drip blood serious about armageddon. Though he according to the bible is going to annihilate all kinds of lucifers people with a sword coming out of his mouth.....................(but if he's that crazed....................wouldn't he then have us crawling through trip wires in heaven in the mud????????????????????????????????????????? ) Have I done watched Rambo movies to many times???????.........
    Revelation 19:12-21 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."
   And even if Jesus is done killing everyone with this sword coming out of his mouth. Wouldn't there be some "preparations" for us to minister to the people left on earth that Jesus didn't kill with the sword coming out of his mouth????????????????????????????? That pry actually entails, hours and hours and hours and hours a day of boring pastors cause most pastors are boring...............talking, talking, talking, talking, talking, talking................
  Naw that can't be it (you all can't be looking forward to boring sermons), you must all secret time be goths. 
(Above is picture of the stain glass piece of art I have in my window. I imagine daily a crazed out of his mind maniac Lord riding this horse someday...................that's exciting.)
But I prefer 0 of lucifer's people to die. I mean they gonna be at armagedon to try and defend their chance for a decent afterlife..........who could blame them for trying to have a decent afterlife?
  Peace is the best option, I feel. I think Jesus could wager something with lucifer and his people..................maybe give them building supplies for some houses in hell some decency???????????????? Something something (like bricks, bricks are fire proof and would shield people from heat, allow for them to have some decency and a good nights sleep). By "decency" you can imagine what I'm referencing...................... Houses provide "decency" do they not? 
   Really is the only option to kill them all????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  But I do look forward to the return of the lord...............cause I do believe we will see "crazed out of his mind Jesus" and that should be at the very least be something to see. 
   I can't imagine people raptured are going to "work jesus" up that bad????????????? I'll try and steer that ship a better peaceful direction. 
   Peace even the bible says peace is the way..................
Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
   Jesus I do believe in a real way is about to "go off the rails on a crazy train aye aye aye aye........................................but I go with this song..............
   Maybe Lucifers people though drove the lord to it (they like drove him bats out of his mind I'm saying)? Cause he gave them so much of a chance, to repent of their sins. 


Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

  According to Romans 10:9 confess and believe and bamn saved.......not even hard that is Romans 10:9. 

Link if you to wish to donate to the NAACP and support the betterment of Black American lives......

https://naacp.org/  


I am going nowhere today, as far as I know, and I look cute so I incude pic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment