Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

video blog post: Today I made a effort to forge some peace with the Apostolic Christian church of america...................I mean I don't like when they attack me, I'd rather not be their enemy like I am it's no fun, but I can't accept "commandments of men" not even one so I'm in "a fix"....................

  Today I made a effort to forge some peace with the Apostolic Christian church of america...................I mean I don't like when they attack me, I'd rather not be their enemy like I am it's no fun, but I can't accept "commandments of men" not even one so I'm in "a fix".

    I believe in wearing way more then just wedding rings, I believe in costume jewelry so much I have a entire "costume jewelry doctrine" on my blog in more then one post even Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  In this you tube video of mine, I give thanks basically for my weaknesses (one of them is I sometimes like jewelry) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm1FK0oQ6qA
  To have be "lowly of spirit" it's really a great thing, well if I didn't have a weakness in that I sometimes like jewelry maybe then I'd have some confidence in my flesh?????? In my eye's what others might judge me for as 👎 boo time, I give thanks to god for. Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
On this video of chad's I posted............................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asm-gzSsS4c
Queen Sheri1 hour ago (edited)
""""""You should love me even though you want to decapitate my head from my body and prance through the streets with it, because I have for months now donated money to your church. Cause I'm supposed to love my enemies and you are my main enemies (I'm hard at work trying to become a actual celebrity and turn things around in my life for the better) Matthew 5:20 "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." This "exceeding" level of righteousness does entail loving our enemies. You know what I've found.................I look danged good with my efforts to honour your church and now your church members all the while I've mostly been man put through hellllllllllllllll by you all. And some you been fake nice........but love. IF YOU LOVE ME , you shouldn't be ok when your church members or even anybody attacks me on the internet. I have nobody looking out for me, nobody caring about me right now, some people should. Some people should love me. Those people could be you??????????? Your righteousness can exceed that of the pharisee's I have faith in you all --- though you all think super low of me. I accept jesus as my lord and savior he is the lord, and I do love lucifer as well.""""""""
    If I didn't wear jewelry and had my hair in a bun all the time, and suits etc. like how the apostolic christian church of america people dress........and I know modest clothing is thumbs up 👍 and that lately I have been "pushing the envelope" but keeping my crop tops modest with jackets over them, except on my instagram cause I'm a bodybuilder and I been doing "bodybuilding progress pics". If I dressed like the people of that church I PRY WOULD HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MY FLESH..........Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh."
  I'm now swinging back to the LGBTQ and standing up for them more.............I think they could be poor in spirit to. We need a lovingier world, I am sure of this. yes I am wishing for a more "loving world" so that I myself will be more loved. 
  So I am greedy some. 
  I include this video because I am a "cleverian" I know "oh thems my enemies, wait a second they could become my allies" (you know the aposotlic christian church of america)
 I cracked it in my head to weezle a subscription box.........................thank god I am very clever..................
 You might think "but sheri don't you need enemies though" naw I'm fine, I've had enough enemies for my lifetime............I'm good!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready to be famous now 😁
(ps.....I am a "natural witch" but I don't do witchcraft anymore......I repented. I still collect wear and in general enjoy rocks still. But unfortunately as a Christian I've been told I must hate myself...or at least look like I hate witch paraphernalia..um I don't though.) I'll use the sage stick sometimes my husband is in a baaaaaaad mood. I do dislike "old occult me" rock loving Jesus loving and Lucifer loving me of today I sorta dig.

We all "go down" one way or another in life, whether that's on our knee's in prayer, or the other way. Or if your special both 😉
  All the way down and all the way up............both at the same time for me.........I believe.............and all things are possible for he who "believeth".............
me ------ hit's the elevator buttons..............

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment