Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Video blog post: Are christians really supposed to be able to "get" covid 19? What if you all is getting covid 19 (I'm talking about christians) CAUSE YOU BEEN DONE BRAINWASHED? Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

   This blog post is only me "surmising" not me judging on or hating any people. Heavens no, I wouldn't want to judge people after I myself have been judged so extremely by so many over the years. (many nice people have died of Covid 19 that sheesh look to be to me like they's done going to heaven so)
Are christians really supposed to be able to "get" covid 19? What if you all is getting covid 19 (I'm talking about christians) CAUSE YOU BEEN DONE BRAINWASHED? Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
I mean what does Revelation 18:4 say???????????? Does revelation 18:4 say you will be sick all the time with covid-19 just stuck going to the hospital again and again and again.........uh no.
I'm watching this chat at "Speakers corner" it's got me thinking all kinds this morning..............
What if???????????????
We just stop wearing makeup mostly - like "come out of her my people" - I'm not going to count natural makeup I just ain't, if it done looks natural it's like it doesn't exist. And I also ain't counting my 24 lipstick buisiness cause that is to protect my lips from chapping bad. So it ain't even makeup then, it's "chapped lip prevention that happens to be tinted"
stop listening to worldly music - that be ruff for me but I'd prefer that over coronavirus anyday
stop caring so bad about what we wear, stop caring so much about fashion
I'm talking about really coming out of "her" and we know who "her" is the world, the worlds system, the harlot, babylon.
Stop being ladies in red dresses
which leggings are better anyways #gym life

via GIPHY

This photo depicts "her" "babylon" the ingredients of her look, but also it's a lifestyle to of worldly music, and uhhhhhhh but lot of looks based it is.
The makeup
the jewelry
the fancy attire
  I ain't talking about natural looking makeup, I ain't talking about necessarily cheap costume jewelry or hippy jewelry is what I'm calling it. 
  I'm talking about that look that this world 👍 a ton. This super polished, look, that will get you many jobs pry, and it will get you many things in this world probably. It will probably get you many followers on you tube yes probably many many many. 
But looking like the lady in the giphy above might could get a person COVID-19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!
Cause In revelations it's saying come out of her that you receive not of her plagues, it's not saying.......................if you don't stay in her you done going to get sick tons is it. Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
  We need to come out of this stuffs 1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." This harlot babylon system we need to "come out of her"
   Maybe even bodybuilding progess pics......................hard for me, cause right now.............trapped in the house like this...............................if I didn't post up bodybuilding progress picks on my instagram I'd have nothing to post up on instagram. Cause I've been trapped in my house all year, I went boating 1 day. And I've maybe went on 5-10 hikes with my family.....................getting a car full of teens to thumbs up going for a hike is not always a easy feat to make happen.
My whole year has been, reading my bible
lifting weights
and lately eating more vegan......................wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lowering the amount of cheese I'm eating. Grease foods have been what has put the weight on me.........
grease in burgers
grease in french fries
and cheese
you all in america fellow american's you should think for a second about how much cheese you all likes to eat on your pizza's........that ain't good.
That's to much cheese.

via GIPHY



  I mean fellow american's really the giphy above that looks like health all kinds for your arteries??????????? I mean I ain't trying to forbid the eating of meat..............hey kill yourselves bad all you want.
  Kill yourselves baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad all you want. 1 Timothy 4:3 "Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." I wish to not stop you at all. Heaven forbid I would do 1 Timothy 4:3
  Cause "god hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth" The united states of america is obese due to your diets, and you know it. 
you know it
you are dyeing
you are dyeing
you are dyeing united states of america 
right now
last I heard yesterday 2,804 deaths in 1 day that's a lot
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/03/us-logs-a-record-3157-coronavirus-deaths-in-one-day
you think what is really killing you is covid-19?
I think it's pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but don't let me stop you noooo
please do
eat tons of greasy laiden meat that is clogging your arteries
and tons of artery clogging cheese
please continue 
go ahead and kill yourselves because god "god hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth"
I mean the meats in america
THEY IS GREASY YO'S!!!!!!!!!!
maybe I'd feel different 
if I wasn't battling my weight still due to stink american diet that I had been on
maybe I'd feel different
if your meat wasn't GREASY!
update:.................


0 comments:

Post a Comment