Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2020

Fresh video blog post: I am a bit of a Paula White fan. (and wish to not judge nobody not acca or accn churches etc.).....salvation is a process I believe, if your like me been hated been beat to a bloody pulp mercilessly for years and years and years and years by potentially several churches DON'T GIVE UP FOLLOWING JESUS.................god is mighty to save I can proove that...............

 Fresh video blog post: I am a bit of a Paula White fan. (and wish to not judge nobody not acca or accn churches etc.).....salvation is a process I believe, if your like me been hated been beat to a bloody pulp mercilessly for years and years and years and years by potentially several churches DON'T GIVE UP FOLLOWING JESUS.................god is mighty to save I can proove that...............

flipped my phone and messed the whole thing up but it's still a good video.

  It does not appear that neither the ACCN or the Apostolic christian church of america, understand the bible fully. They seem to actually deem themselves flawless after they repent. 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." We supposed to ask god for "help" if we have a problem drinking to much for instance I just saying "for instance" many people battle something......pray to god for help........Luke 20:18 "Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I think this process is supposed to take most of a persons lifetime, it's not supposed to be instant "poof" now I am the perfect flawless saint NO..............long process pry. We need to have mercy with one another stop axes the hellllllllllllllll out of each other ------- especially me, geesh I feel anniliated to all hellllllllllllllllllllll by now. I feel annilliated and damned to hell.
  Other verses in the video above............
Romans 8:11-13" But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live."
and.............
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
 So my song choice for this blog post --------- is Shawty gon' get that paper ----------- I guess like the bible ya : ) ----------- admitedly I go to tik tok a ton lately and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song.......................
Shawty gon' get that paper - yessssssssssssssssssssssss
(my husband fully agree'd to donate this amount there was a $19 dollar donate option) 
I may donate again to this charity....................it's nice knowing your helping feed a baby for a month 😊 I like knowing I helped someone in someway each month 😊
https://www.savingmoses.org/
 And my husband bought me more yarn today to make more beanie hats πŸ’“ I think my husband likes helping people out to, I'm pretty 100 billion percent he does. 
   I'm pretty "particular" with the type of charities I am fond of.................I'm into the charities where I know for a fact my donation will change a life for a whole month...........something about that??????


0 comments:

Post a Comment