Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2021

Life turns out isn't about "winning" at all. It's about are we faithful with "the few things" God gave us to do?? Matthew 25:21 "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."..........

  Life turns out isn't about "winning" at all (we have subconsciously been conditioned to place our value on "likes and follows" on instagram, facebook, tik tok, twitter, you tube etc. ). It's about are we faithful with "the few things" God gave us to do?? Matthew 25:21 "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
   Everyone God has something for them to do, in this parable everyone was given some "talents" some were given many, some were only given 1, but all were given some "ability" to do something for god. Matthew 25:20-22 "And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them."

   The "system" doesn't work for most. 
It don't. 
It's rigged ▲△
What does it matter how successful 
you are or aren't in this world?
 It matters some - because the more money you have the more good you can do. Money is "power". And in my estimation though everyone would disagree with me probably, it's ok to be zealous to "succeed" to make more money so that you can serve god EVEN MORE! 
   God does not want a lukewarm church...............content with putting $10 in the collection plate every week......................Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
  But I quote madonna, "nothing really matters love is all we need, everything I give you all comes back to me". Aka do what you can with what God has gave you..............I deem the real message behind that there song. 

I mean even starving people in Africa, God has something for them to be "faithful" in, something for them to do. 
A glass of water to give someone!

Matthew 25:36-38 "Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?"
   Basically if your out there seeing me donate money often to charities and telling yourself "I'm poor, I can't do what Sheri does" God has something for you to do as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's some glass, or glasses of water you need to give someone...........SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  God wants a on fire church, zealous of good works. Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
  Last night I posted my latest bodybuilding progress pic..............this world is so rigged, I'm still at like 220 followers, how's that????? When I'm actually successfully loosing weight. 
What stomach anymore??????????????????????/
I look like a 17 year old girl now isn't that what's supposed to be "success" in this world??????
Get all the instagram follows???????
Thin, not aging, well into my 40's
no plastic surgery
no diet pills
(well no diet pills anymore I like many tried diet pills, but they made my heart race)
But you know what that stuffs isn't what matters anyways
(besides that it's good to be healthy)
LOVE IS
👄



0 comments:

Post a Comment