Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2021

I believe if you are a christian you are already rich Ephesians 3:8 "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;" But I also believe it's alright to hope for a better future for yourself as well Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.".............................

  I believe if you are a christian you are already rich Ephesians 3:8 "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;" But I also believe it's alright to hope for a better future for yourself as well Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."
  At the nazarene church where me and my husband have been going to (but not to wednesday night bible study anymore cause my husband is convinced he caught covid-19 when we were at bible study --------- and even though we wear masks at it, we are indoors for awhile so). The main pastor said that you can often know if someone is a fake by how much money they have. I don't disagree, this is often the case. But not always. 

Joseph was put in a place of great riches. 
So was David!
Moses left his families wealth but wasn't a poor guy to begin with. 
Jesus I've heard people say was from a very wealthy family.
   Sometimes God wishes to bless a person a ton...........now it don't happen tons often, but it does happen............it's going to happen again to.
   I mean you can go ahead judge Kenneth Copeland I can't stop you I'm just a peon girl afterall. (I am not going to judge Kenneth myself...........but I know many you out there like judging Kenneth and his buddy Jesse Duplantis...because I've seen and heard people do that1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
    Now I am going to "surmise" """""the scoop""""" at the church me and my husband been going to....................
a few weeks ago, they said they were talking to some super rich people
and then they said "but it's ok, god saves rich people to" or something to that effect
I just going off the pastors sermon at the nazarene church me and my husband go to, that the rich people must've abandoned them. 
  This is pure speculation. I have no proof.............besides one week they were like "the rich ain't that bad" and then this week............
kenneth big time fake pry
kenneth's buddy Jesse Duplantis big time fake pry
most all rich people big time fakes pry
I ain't judging 0 of none them people
I just telling you the vibe of the nazarene church me and my husband go to sermon today. 
  I think the rich people have abandoned them. I have no idea why?????????????????????? And also I've noted, they have scaled back how often they are handing out boxes of food, to every other week..................that's still very impressive. 
  I am not knocking the nazarene church ok...............they ain't doin things 100% like I would. But I gonna think on the idea that they are
pro --------- other races of people besides white people
pro --------- helping the poor
Always if you can think on the good in people
look to that
cause people do have flaws they do
even I was wearing crop tops for awhile
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
  This is a long blog post me just saying............we are rich in christ jesus, there is already great riches we have in christ jesus. 
  We don't even need millions of dollars. 
  We don't need mansions on this earth. 
 Are mansions and swimming pools in ground heated, and hot tubs nice - yes. 
  But so are above ground pools, and sauna's bought on amazon for like $100 dollars or so - AMEN!!!!!!!!! (sheri you are speaking foolishness right now) But I got a point I'm making. 
   I've said before on my blog I know I have....
Real riches ain't even money or the things you could buy with money
real riches are in christ jesus!!!!!!!!
Ephesians 3:8 "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;"
- having peace
and
I think it's a "rich" thing to honest even have the ability to look for the good in people. 
  You know outside of the body of christ few people have that ability anymore no you know what many them be doing....................2 Corinthians 12:19-21 "Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed."
    Dwelling just dwelling on the negative.  Not able to forgive one another NEVER.
I do forgive the ACCA
I am though tramatized to this day by what happened to me at that church.......very tramatized. #FACTS
(I can see them doing good cause they spam me all their church e-mails, and their desire to do good)
  If you write Kenneth Copeland off and Jesse Duplantis off as unsaveable fakes --------- how you gonna love them? And they are saveable to. 
  Everyone god wishes would be saved.............every, every, every one.....................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."    Hopefully the nazarene church me and my husband go to will get to loving rich people again. 
   We should love all people. 
All them. 
  I'm pretty sure about this. 
   But I also realize...............the rich people have abandoned the nazarene church -------- they must've. And that is ruff. 
You know where the real riches are - Jesus - yep. 
I ain't poor
not in my mind
I'm rich in Christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#FACTS
but back to my hoping for things to get better idea.....................
got a locker for just $50 how cool is this...........
going to store buisiness in it and do my makeup standing up.
   I'm driven, I'm driven, to help make this world a more loving caring place. As long as we only look at the bad in each other and beat each other with sticks - the world just won't "get better".  We need to do better, we need to really love each other............and look for the good in one another. 
I mean ya see the bad............pray. 
Pray then. 

(as you can see, like 2 the lockers have clothes rods in them, and I pry will hang some shirts in them and that's super nice) 
These lockers are going in my bedroom. 
I have a whole plan. 
Get rid of my makeup table and chair.............
move the blanket storing bench to where the makeup table is. 
Open up my entire room make it spacious then. 
   People place far to much value on if a person has money or not. 
YOUR VALUABLE NOMADDER WHAT YO'S....................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 
I know many you don't want to hear that everyone is valuable, you want to bash and hate on the poor, or bash and hate on the rich..............so I'm bumming your whole life out by letting you know that god loves you and wishes you'd repent and give your life to Jesus. 
Have a great day. 
I pick a song............









   

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment