Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Video blog post: I need prayer that I love more the apostolic christian church of america and the body of christ more. James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."................

 Video blog post: I need prayer that I love more the apostolic christian church of america and the body of christ more. James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."................

blog post where I talk about my excitement for the return of the lord the proper pee my pants level excited that pastors say I need to have else my soul isn't doing good I gots it......
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/12/pastor-on-christian-radio-said-if-you.html
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
  Nobody done watching my dexe hair dye video it needs love.................I'm telling ya how to dye your hair on the cheap here, this is valuable information.................
πŸ‘‘
don't worry Jesus has a crown to
πŸ‘‘
Who don't like a happy ending hmmmmmm???????





0 comments:

Post a Comment