Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Let me re-introduce myself. Hi I am a christian goth with sin dwelling inside me, a ex-sinner (I did repent, that don't mean I'm perfect). Either you will have mercy with me if need be 7 times 7 hundred in a day OR YOUR NOT EVEN SERVING GOD Luke 17:4 "And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him."..............

Let me re-introduce myself. Hi I am a christian goth with sin dwelling inside me, a ex-sinner (I did repent, that don't mean I'm perfect). Either you will have mercy with me if need be 7 times 7 hundred in a day OR YOUR NOT EVEN SERVING GOD Luke 17:4 "And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him."..............

Behold the old testiment said.............

Proverbs 23:20 "Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:"
 
But Jesus came to do a new thing upon this earth....................

Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
Luke 7:34 "The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!"
  Someday you will believe me body of christ. But I fear by the time you believe me it will be to late for you and you will be dead. 
  Much love for satan, witches, satan worshippers, the illuminat and cross and skullbones πŸ‘„
πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡SparkleπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡
"Sheri don't type sparkle there, that is some illuminati and cross and skullbones both bs" ------- it ain't bs
you deem being cute looking bad
well my hairdo cheers me up
my clothing cheers me up
what you want me sad for all the time???????
Jesus came according to my bible so that I could have life more abundantly......well how is my life more abundant if I'm stuck with a sad bun in my hair and no jewelry or makeup on and miserable????????????????? (like they do often in the apostolic christian church of america etc.)
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment