Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2021

You should love us Jews and Messianic Jews for Romans 11:15 "For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" That is a verse Rabbi K.A. Schneider helped me understand today is about non-jew people's LIFE FROM THE DEAD for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jews.....................

  You should love us Jews and Messianic Jews for Romans 11:15 "For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" That is a verse Rabbi K.A. Schneider helped me understand today is about non-jew people's LIFE FROM THE DEAD for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jews.....................

  I've felt pressure to be white, but I'm not fully white and that should be ok. (I'm a bad actress I'm saying, and have made myself miserable "to fit in" NO LUCK EITHER yikes) truth, ain't it god that raises people up anyways???????????????
  I'm trying to dress more modest lately, and pry will wear tichels more often. I am comfortable wearing them. Ya somedays maybe I'm "more white" in my head (I'm saying there have been days I've fancied my hair down ------ them days I much believe are days I was more "whiter" like in my brains)............but somedays I'm more of a Messianic Jew. 
   Rabbi K.A. Schneider said we aren't all supposed to be exactly like each other, that men aren't exactly like women, they ain't supposed to be exactly like women. Galatians 3:27-29 "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." I think what Rabbi K.A. Schneider was getting at, is we are the same right "where it counts" but, a messianic jew can be a little different in for instance how they do their hair - aka wearing tichels - if they want to and that is ok. 
  And that us Messianic Jews and Jews we should be reconciled nomadder, even if say we are a girl messianic jew that wears tichels every now and then. Romans 11:15 "For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?" 
   You are very lucky though, non jew people's in the United States of America, for many jewish ladies have stopped wearing their tichels (could be they are like me and live near the "proud boys" and sometimes fear for their lives), and/or just don't wear them.......................many of them are buisy being very very very white, so you are very lucky. 
  Until oops.....................they visit their local kosher deli πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
   (((((((((I have to go to a neigbhoring town - no kosher deli in my town.............but there is a store that cater's to me in my town.........it's not a deli though)))))))))
   

via GIPHY

Amen sirs.
  I telllllllllllllll you all the truth, when my husband was dating me..........and this is all I'm in the "mood" to fess up to.....................my apartment was decorated like a sheik's. I'm straight but I kid you 0.............I liked to come home from work, feel like I was a oil titan in the middle east, with harems of ladies waiting on me hand and foot. Not the typical white people "mo" have I been up to over the years. 
  TambiΓ©n he salido con mucha gente latina a lo largo de los aΓ±os. (mi espanol no es - um that - bueno - yet) but I am getting close to being bilingual again. Un momento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Un momento mexicano's and mexicana's......................and si espana's!!!!!!!!!!!! Un momento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Wait I need to include my fave latin singer (oh here we go)...................(you can be a latina or a "latina passing messianic jew" -------- FACTS).....................FACTS πŸ‘„..............
πŸ₯€
I am supposed to be more then a conqueror in christ Jesus. you know what that means?
I don't need your "fashions" world
(I thought I did for a second I was wrong)
Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Here we go ale ale ale. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I looked it up ricki's literally singing beer, ale is beer. Like beer not in spanish, I think it's beer in english????????? Like some maybe german english?????????
 Beer in spanish is cerveza. 
Mi espanol es bueno mucho gusto. (I'm almost back)
Have a great day!
Shabbat Shalom.
Love for all.........I just letting you know in this blog post that I'm "spicey"
(ps.........I have a cousin in spain, that married a spaniard and also passes as a latina)
It's good to all support ministries and so like I do that.........and you know in supporting ministries your supporting like people basically and that's good....................






0 comments:

Post a Comment