Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Video blog post: I have weared crop tops ok, I sometimes don't have "my act together" take heart fellow occasional screw ups. Lamentations 3:22-23 "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.".................

   
  I have weared crop tops ok, I sometimes don't have "my act together" take heart fellow occasional screw ups. Lamentations 3:22-23 "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
   I for a second was looking down upon white people, but have since changed my mind...........yes their relatives killed millions of native american's in the united states of america........we ain't 0 of us our sins or our ancestors sins! 0% of us (that includes you know the whole idea that "the jews killed jesus").
 What are we then defined by...........pry what we do next I recogn???????????????
are we going to love people next????????
are we going to bear fruit next????????
or not???????????
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." The witches on Tic Tok have been complaining lately, that they have been being attacked by christians..........please love witches, love satan worshippers....................love people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I've heard many people speak about how they left christianity cause they deemed it a religion of hate. It ain't a religion of hate 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." But what has happened is it looks to be we have a lot of people professing to be christians and living 0% like christians. I hope that changes. Cause this isn't a religion of hate. 
  Me dressed modest today, and looking mega buff and thin 😀👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Shabbat Shalom
Have a great day 😁


0 comments:

Post a Comment