Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2021

video blog post: I in life like a gangster rapper cause I gotta be, getting sexual propositions like I do several times a week by various guys usually, this ghetto world where it's much do seem to be "Every man for himself"..................

 I in life like a gangster rapper cause I gotta be, getting sexual propositions like I do several time a week by various guys usually, this ghetto world where it's much do seem to be "Every man for himself"..................

 Don't even entertain that stuffs ladies 2 Timothy 2:22 "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." Telllllllllll them guys no, no, no, no, no, no infinity. Unless you is single, then date a guy but make sure he's "legit" cause sex trafficking is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Maybe when this world stops being so gangster, and women ain't sex traffickeded, or wired money which is very dicey very dicey, very very dicey many guys have been wanting to wire me money. Sometimes it's even men with children to.................I've been told (I can be your special friend living nearby, you would like my son just chat with him some online please).............HELL NO I'M MARRIED SIR AND ALL THE 1000'S OF SIRS THAT HAVE SAID SIMILIAR THINGS TO ME OVER THE YEARS! NO!

 BONUS SONG................NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Exactly my near twin that isn't alive anymore!

because I love lucifer and his people
but uh they no e-mail me yet a "receipt" so this is all I got to like post............(they did e-mail me a very nice receipt 💓 - I do love that organization. But I will just go with this one, it's fine)............
I hard at work bearing good fruit for Jesus 👍







0 comments:

Post a Comment