Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2021

So some people in my family are "conspiracy theorist" - look shiz is gonna "go down". We need to pray 1 Timothy 2:1 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;".......

  So some people in my family are "conspiracy theorist" - look shiz is gonna "go down". We need to pray. 1 Timothy 2:1-3 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;"

   One the republicans in my family is pretty sure that Biden is going to not give money to Israel and allow babies to be aborted left and right and that's it God's going to forsake america. 
   Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Pray that's the thing I tellin ya all. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."
   FACTS: shiz is going to "go down" oh it is going to "go down" 
ya it is billions going to "go down" 
like I don't know when
but it's going down
worry bout that ain't gonna help you 0
 Praying will though! - FACTS (I mean you might die anyways, but I'm fairly sure praying will help you)
   I mean I don't know how "woke" you all is.............but we are all in a pyramid right now. And that's a pyramid FACTS and that ain't gonna change shape either - like never. 
👀
MM
 "Wait sheri we went and read them lyrics on that song above, sheesh Tim your fast AF - daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn, ok marilyn monroe 2021 the goth edition"
AND I WANT IT ALL!
Cause I like to have fun. 
Why wouldn't I like to have fun?
A giphy for the fast that can understand.....



via GIPHY

  wake

wake

wake

wakey wakey

1 Corinthians 15:34 "Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame."
  "sheri whats righteousness?" - love, helping your fellow man whether that's donating to charities, or volunteering at foodbanks etc.
  "hey sheri..................
 You really gonna ask me that or you just gonna think it?
  Didn't you do that yourself?
ya you did
 mmmmmmmmmmmmmm everybody go quite then. 
Nothin wrong with some innocent fun. 
I'm talkin innocent fun. 
And by a little I mean a ton.
We have forever to be sad to mourn them that went to hell. 
I like smilin
My resting b face has gotten to professional lately #FACTS
I wanna change that!
I don't need crop tops turns out, I do need to impersonate marilyn monroe sometime's though
- being that the idea behind my blog is to "love everybody"
Me as of 1/9/2021 I'm a entire "vibe" wearing a beanie hat
gobs of goth makeup and necklaces..........
(I'm saying I don't need the crop tops, 
truth I been wearing them mostly due to hot flashes - I've seen women my age all walking around fanning themselves..............that looks clean exhausting for ones wrists)
today hot flash free so far : ) 









0 comments:

Post a Comment