Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2021

About to go to a store amongst all the fellow christian zombies --- in 2019 65% of people polled in the country I live in said they are christian (cause they hate their lives unto the death Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.") This is dangerous though so much covid 19 all over the place, but my room is a mess I need to buy some organizational buisiness...........

  About to go to a store amongst all the fellow christian zombies --- in 2019 65% of people polled in the country I live in said they are christian (cause they hate their lives unto the death Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.") This is dangerous though so much covid 19 all over the place, but my room is a mess I need to buy some organizational buisiness...........

  Everyone that is christian I've decided is nearly basically friendless Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." And I've further decided people that look popular on you tube, or on instagram they have a ton of fake friends, it ain't real - naw. Real life, is much more boring I have decided for most people then how "exciting" their social media lives make them out to look. "sheri we know your the type all by yourself, you be's living the wildest life ever" - Well Jesus did say that he came so that we could have life more abundantly! John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
   But we should want peace 👍 And seek peace 👍 (with the popular folk I'm saying, we should definately love the rich and famous and I feel they are super hated right now) Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." People of other religions then us, people "different", sinners - love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is love! 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." Yes I'm very zealous about this cause this worlds done gone to collllllllllllllllllllld, people need to be LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to love each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm singing Sisters of Mercy "More" I love this song bad, many goth's do, this is a beloved band in the goth subculture. (makes solid 100% sense to me, that this band would be beloved much).
("girl good thing your a christian cause your looking like such a zombie vampire corpse") 
😁
My rendition of Sisters of Mercy "More"........
I hear this song and I think to myself "thank you Jesus, thank you, for there being born on this earth people that think like I do" - That want to be loved. Enemies are rufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. My enemy quota is met in life YIKES. 
My IKEA locker haul 😁👍.....................
Have a great day, I hope we all love each other
democrats, republicans, etc.
ps..........I was real impressed by Biden's inauguration speech. I think that was just the speech our country needed to hear, all the speeches were good. USA it's truly supposed to be a united country. 
I think most all countries though are supposed to be united. 
Further I think God wishes for a united world
Luke 11:1-3 "And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread." That "kingdom" is a united kingdom, where all people have value. 
   Micah 4:2-4 "And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it."
     The part where it says "his vine and under his fig tree" I think that part of that means a persons house, or apartment or something, and the other part of it means the country they live in. That's what God wants is peace. 
God's kingdom I believe is a kingdom ultimately of love and peace. Not one where other countries threaten to attack other countries etc. 
God's kingdom is one where there ain't shooters anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where neighbors love their neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine it.
It will happen someday. 
But it can start happening now!
(it has a bit)
IT CAN START HAPPENING NOW!
https://israelalliance.org/


0 comments:

Post a Comment