Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Hope it is the substance of things unseen did you know that? I have hope for many things not seen oh ya TONS OF HOPE Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.".......

  Hope it is the substance of things unseen did you know that? I have hope for many things not seen oh ya TONS OF HOPE Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

   I been looking at mansions lately, I do not know "the ball park" number I monies I will be dealing with in the future, so I been "low balling" things.......maybe greately, maybe not????????????
  Now you know maybe this could be your mansion in heaven you know what I'm saying...........maybe you ain't like me, fully convinced I'm going to have a mansion whilst on this earth as well as in heaven............so I'd recommend imagining your future in heaven..............
Like find the "imagavision button in your brains hit click then hit this video".....................
You know why people out there get depressed and suicidal (besides neglect and abuse which also happens) A lot of people out there ain't "envisioning" a better future for themselves...........or if they are they barely are. 
  I admitedly myself have been in a rut of sorts, my rut is...............
my family probably doesn't love me cause I love lucifer and witches and satan worshippers and LGBTQ etc. 
and also my rut the body of christ pry don't love me ---- for same reason
woes me
basically
I gotta get "them thoughts" 
out of my head
  Are there mega judgy christians out there that will hate you forever if you hang out with a witch GASP LITERALLY WALK TOWARDS THEM THAT ARE WITHOUT LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO..............yes..................Colossians 4:5 "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."
  That just can't be everyone in the body of christ............I have proof of sorts.............
one day at IKEA a guy said "sheri" real quiet like
saying my name like that is nearly like calling out beetlejuice that was a big move 

via GIPHY

  One day a person waved hi to me at the pizza joint near me.
And one day someone at michaels craft store, told me they believed like me (that god is trapped in his word John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.")
  That is my proof that is real proof. (me waiting for the rest of the body of christ to get their morning reading my blog cringe out of the way - hahahhahahahahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓)

  Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah love it so bad
   But back to my idea..................it's good to think on your future, have a vision. I recommend watching many mansion house tours on you tube all the time. Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

   "Where there is no vision, the people perish" - pry cause for reals they go down eventually some "grim" chain of thoughts in their heads eventually...........

"woes me I'll never live in a better house" 

"woes me I'll never get a better job" 

"insert all the other woes me's that can and do happen in people's heads here ------------------------"

And a vision is more then "loose weight" ------ health for many of us is way up there, like
how our soul is doing number 1 if your like me
how our weight is doing #2
but also goals should be more then that
  It's good to watch home decor shows for ideas, and mansion shows - to envision your future in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or if your me on earth as well..................MY ENVIISION BUTTON IS ACTIVATED)
   I ain't touching the keeping of the law part of Proverbs 29:18 cause.........
Romans 6:13-15 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid."
  A ton of people out there bash prosperity pastors, and they aren't always "on the money" as the kids say.........but some them have the right idea especially Joel Osteen. 
   We all need to have a "vision" ------- how you think about your future is going to determine how you live in a day.......many a day (though we get sick sometimes, we have "off days" that's what I calling them). If that is only that you crack open your bible and read it cause that's all you can muster up the strength to do right now - or pray. 
DO THAT!
 Me ending this blog post here...........I insert a song.................
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
bring it life!
link to this charity...................
https://www.survivorhope.org/



0 comments:

Post a Comment